Begging you guys to keep the April Foold posts to a minimum

Jay Rubeo is rumored to be negotiating a contract with the Bills for the starting QB job.

Sorry. :thumbsup:

Don't get your hopes up, I heard the Raiders are going hard after him.

You know, this is just SO typical Buffalo Bills style of management. Why even bring in Rubeo for a visit if we're not going to sign him? This team just makes me sick sometimes, we'll never be able to land a star like Rubeo and that's why the Bills will move to LA in a few years.

Don't get your hopes up, I heard the Raiders are going hard after him.

You know, this is just SO typical Buffalo Bills style of management. Why even bring in Rubeo for a visit if we're not going to sign him? This team just makes me sick sometimes, we'll never be able to land a star like Rubeo and that's why the Bills will move to LA in a few years.

The Raiders can have him. With all those off the field incidents, he'd fit in well with the Raiders. I don't know why we would even bring him in...I wouldn't give a bag of sweaty jockstraps for that scumbag. Anybody that's accused of multiple sexual assault instances on young boys is not welcome on my team.

:thumbsup:

The Raiders can have him. With all those off the field incidents, he'd fit in well with the Raiders. I don't know why we would even bring him in...I wouldn't give a bag of sweaty jockstraps for that scumbag. Anybody that's accused of multiple sexual assault instances on young boys is not welcome on my team.

:thumbsup:

What worries me is his history of knee problems.

What's a Foold?

Tim Tebow, buffalo bill :ph34r: I feel it in the very core of my being.

Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Tim Tebow

Look at it this way, Marshawn Lynch is going to get traded repeatedly today! That has to count for something!

:ph34r:

Tim Tebow's mother conceived at a fertility clinic where Chuck Norris is a donor......just sayin.

Tebow was an immaculate conception.

:D

:w00t: