Apologize To Bledsoe !

Mark VI

..a handshake. :unsure: Even 3 INT's couldn't screw up this game. Boy, that Holmgren is one crafty coach. :doh:

One week at a time. On to Miami.

My God, how bad is that NFC West division with Seattle, St. Louis, Arizona and San Fran ? Bills will probably sweep those 4 and none deserve a playoff spot. The NFC has NEVER been worse.

I thought he played well, even his picks were aggressive.

WHile he's still not likely the answer it's been nice to see him playing agressively the last couple weeks. All the talk about Mularkey's insertion of Losman vs NE was about how it did/would affect JP; what it appears to have done is to have a great affect on Drew.

And the theorem that Drew can only play good ball when he's pissed off continues to gather data.

Cya

I don't care about picks if the quarterback shakes them off and comes back and plays well. Jimbo had some high-pick games that he won, and this was right along those lines. This was a far cry from the Baltimore and New England games.

I don't care about picks if the quarterback shakes them off and comes back and plays well.  Jimbo had some high-pick games that he won, and this was right along those lines.  This was a far cry from the Baltimore and New England games.

136503[/snapback]

This is exactly how I feel. Drew didn't let the picks get under his skin today. That's just the way Kelly used to be. He'd throw a pick and go right back at it.

We should thank the Seattle receiving corps for imitating our receivers earlier this year by dropping all those balls. It's the sole reason they couldn't score more than 3 points.

Face it, they handed it to us at halftime. They deserved to lose when you can't help out your QB!