Week 3 of Preseason

For the last couple of years week 3 of the preseason has been an away game or in Toronto. Week 3 is typically when the starters play most. Finally we aren't closing out the preseason and watching Jauron not play a starter for a single snap. At least as a season ticket holder we will get a little more of what we pay for than in past years. I for one am excited!

And yea yea I know there is another thread about the preseason schedule but this is about week 3 in particular.

I agree, I was just thinking that myself. I will be taking my kids to this game (it will be their first game) so I was happy to see it was against the Bungles and at least we get to see the starters for half the game and maybe more (likely anyway). I am guessing it is going to be "Kids Day", if they are continuing that?

P.S. I will be looking for 4 seats together for this game, so if anyone is not using their tickets..... :thumbsup:

I agree, I was just thinking that myself. I will be taking my kids to this game (it will be their first game) so I was happy to see it was against the Bungles and at least we get to see the starters for half the game and maybe more (likely anyway). I am guessing it is going to be "Kids Day", if they are continuing that?

P.S. I will be looking for 4 seats together for this game, so if anyone is not using their tickets..... :thumbsup:

Don't jump on tickets. I took my brother-in-law who has down syndrome a couple of years ago. He had never been to a Bills game so I wanted to make it a big deal. I bought tickets on stubhub in August and got tickets on the 20 2 rows up. They were only $50 for the 4 seats. You might be able to get a good deal if you check that out and get your kids a good experience of sitting in some great seats.

I can't imagine why they wouldn't do kids day it has been nothing but a success every year.

BRADORS

For the last couple of years week 3 of the preseason has been an away game or in Toronto. Week 3 is typically when the starters play most. Finally we aren't closing out the preseason and watching Jauron not play a starter for a single snap. At least as a season ticket holder we will get a little more of what we pay for than in past years. I for one am excited!

And yea yea I know there is another thread about the preseason schedule but this is about week 3 in particular.

It doesn't matter to me. Either way, these games are painful to watch. Preseason sucks.