Sovereign Debt: US States

.........true, just tax it like cigs and brewski's. The "Sin" tax.

The kick I always got out of the cigarette tax was the state's claim it was necessary "to offset the higher cost's of health care for smokers". What am I missing? When did the state start paying my medical bill's? Do I produce a receipt for a pack of Marlboro's and get a free lung transplant?

Oh that's right I have seen state paid TV ad's telling people not to smoke. That is is surely worth the millions they take in. How would I know it's bad for you otherwise?

The kick I always got out of the cigarette tax was the state's claim it was necessary "to offset the higher cost's of health care for smokers". What am I missing? When did the state start paying my medical bill's? Do I produce a receipt for a pack of Marlboro's and get a free lung transplant?

Oh that's right I have seen state paid TV ad's telling people not to smoke. That is is surely worth the millions they take in. How would I know it's bad for you otherwise?

Cig tax is the 3rd highest source of revenue for the State of Ohio, They always yammer on about how much it costs them re Medicare. But never, ever open their greedy maws and dare make these killer cigs illegal...