Republicans in bondage

2000 bux at a sex club!?! Say what you will about their backwards views and just say no everything platform, I gotta party with these sonsobitches!

There's rumored to be a place in Pennsylvania, near Gettysburg, that's frequented by more than a few Congresscritters of both parties.

Yeah, but everyone knows you don't get through the Navy without your share of tickle fights.

That's probably what made RI Bills Fan the way he is. He probably had one too many "tickle fights" in the Navy and now plays for the 'other side' (not that there's anything wrong with that). :thumbsup:

There is a process to handle this that doesn't involve the entertainment media. Just get it taken care of, cause I don't really care about knowing about this.

I still don't know what it's about. As far as I can tell, Hedd's the only one that so religiously follows the sex lives of Republicans.

The liberals are shocked that men spend money on seeing naked WOMEN.

Telling.

I don't care about that. I'm just considering the sorry saps that actually donate to the gop thinking they would see their money going to tea parties...instead they get *dum* *dum* *dum* REPUBLICANS IN BONDAGE!

Watch Steele become the patsy for their hi-jinks.

The liberals are shocked that men spend money on seeing naked WOMEN.

Telling.

Nope, we're (even though I don't classify myself as a liberal) shocked that these people with such high moral standards and beliefs in not wasting money would do such a thing. :rolleyes:

Nope, we're (even though I don't classify myself as a liberal) shocked that these people with such high moral standards and beliefs in not wasting money would do such a thing. :rolleyes:

Youre right. Only liberals pride themselves on being dishonest degenerates.

Funny though...you get really huffy when someone trots out a Union stereotype, but you have ZERO problem using them yourself.

You haven't been reading the headlines much have you. The liberals are shocked that there's a heterosexual Republican sex scandal for a change.

Evidently neither have you. I can understand why this would fly over toolbox Tommie's head because he is basically an idiot but this wasn't just any sex club but a lesbiano sex club. Appearently it's alright for cons to watch two chicks going at it but woe be unto them if they attempt to marry.

Evidently neither have you. I can understand why this would fly over toolbox Tommie's head because he is basically an idiot but this wasn't just any sex club but a lesbiano sex club. Appearently it's alright for cons to watch two chicks going at it but woe be unto them if they attempt to marry.

I think Steele should resign, having said that, I'd like to go out and party with him afterwards. :rolleyes:

I'm an idiot, yet you're the one obsessing about Republican sex lives. :rolleyes:

Sounds like a Warren Zevon song.

Ah-WOOOOOOOOO...Republicans in Bondage. Ah-WOOOOOOOOO!

Well, I saw Jim Boehner walking with the Queen

Doing the "Republicans in Bondage"...

Actually more like a Zappa song.