Eric Cantor death threat

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crickets? Just because people don't post in this thread, doesn't mean that the topic hasn't been beaten to death on another thread.

Search function = friend

you serious? This board is heavily biased on the Conservative / Tea Party side. 8 out of ten times anyone who indicates that they support any Democrat are called liberals.

The initial post indicated outrage against the Republican, well after numerous threats and property damage was done against Democrats.

Maybe because they are criminals in some ways. Valerie Plame - outing a spy is a treasenous act.

How about Torture? Isn't that against the Geneva convention? And if Americans were being tortured oh how the story would change.

We were lied to on a number of fronts. We are proud Americans and we will not stoop to their level. NOT

Maybe because they are criminals in some ways. Valerie Plame - outing a spy is a treasenous act.

How about Torture? Isn't that against the Geneva convention? And if Americans were being tortured oh how the story would change.

We were lied to on a number of fronts. We are proud Americans and we will not stoop to their level. NOT

So what you're saying is that you are truly a hypocrite. Got it :rolleyes:

Of course you were lied to. That's why the Obama administration is turning over every rock to do away with evil Bush anti-terror policies.

.... or maybe not.

you serious? This board is heavily biased on the Conservative / Tea Party side. 8 out of ten times anyone who indicates that they support any Democrat are called liberals.

The initial post indicated outrage against the Republican, well after numerous threats and property damage was done against Democrats.

[stock reading comprehension response]

Eintsein, my post was a direct answer to your question. There are other threads on this page where the conservatives are discussing ugly reactions by the extreme right. Not our fault you choose to ignore them.

So what you're saying is that you are truly a hypocrite. Got it :rolleyes:

What did I state that made me hypocrite? to fit in with the norm, my response - your an idiot.

Was not Rove involved in the Plame incident? Wasn't Rove a very close advisor to GW and Cheney?

Karl Rove was tweeting in defense of Bush administration torture policies.

Rove insists that waterboarding is not torture -

Karl Rove has been aggressively arguing that nothing that the Bush administration did could be construed as torture, not even the Khmer Rouge technique of water-boarding, let alone the long-term sleep deprivation, stress positions, hypothermia, forced nudity, hooding, dietary manipulation, sensory deprivation and all the other "EIT"s his president authorized.

And yet here was have an op-ed written prior in which the word "torture" is used quite clearly and defined quite precisely:

Another McCain story, somewhat better known, is about the Vietnamese practice of torturing him by tying his head between his ankles with his arms behind him, and then leaving him for hours. The torture so badly busted up his shoulders that to this day Mr. McCain can't raise his arms over his head.

What did I state that made me hypocrite? to fit in with the norm, my response - your an idiot.

"you're.

The first rule of condescension is not to expose your lack of intelligence.

And the reason that smart people call Democrat supporters "liberals" is because that's what they are. The top of the party tells the story in much the same way the Neocons did for the previous administration.

The fact that so many supported the "Health Care" bill without the tiniest understanding of what it actually contained tells the lucid everything they need to know.

So I was blasting thyough the channels last night and was "lucky" enough to catch theever classy Joy Behar on some show getting into the Rove book, andhaving some choice words about the family issues Rove revealed about his mother's suicide and him being adopted. Classy and open minded as ever, Behar rippedinto Rove and his family with some pretty vulgar comments about Rove and his family.

So....what timne TODAY does Behar give us her comments about the "hate filled rhetoric" of those on the right and lectures us all on "tolerance and open-minded debate"?

Behar, O'Donnell (SHES back...AWESOME!!!!!), Garafalo, Maher...whatever.

Just those open, tolerant, enlightened folks providing thought filled, calm, polite and classy political debate and discourse on the subjects of the day.

Behar, O'Donnell (SHES back...AWESOME!!!!!), Garafalo, Maher...whatever.

Just those open, tolerant, enlightened folks providing thought filled, calm, polite and classy political debate and discourse on the subjects of the day.

Well, at least there is Jon Stewart...

How sad is that as he really is more moderate in tons of ways.