Eric Cantor death threat

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0310/35152.html

Lets see all the libby talking heads and clowns show the same outrage and bloviate about "hate" like they did a few days ago when one of their Congressmen had some spittle land on him.

I wont hold my breath.

Feel bad for him and his family. Glad the guy was arrested. And by the way, there was more than just spit thrown towards democrats. Just saying.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0310/35152.html

Lets see all the libby talking heads and clowns show the same outrage and bloviate about "hate" like they did a few days ago when one of their Congressmen had some spittle land on him.

I wont hold my breath.

I think threats against anyone is sick. I hope they throw the book at him. How do you feel about the threats on Dems?

I think threats against anyone is sick. I hope they throw the book at him. How do you feel about the threats on Dems?

How do you feel about the threats on Dems?

sound of crickets.... This uproar is typical. Dems / libs are wrong.

The answer -

The same as a threat against Republicans. Radicals are unreasonable and should be held accountable.

Feel bad for him and his family. Glad the guy was arrested. And by the way, there was more than just spit thrown towards democrats. Just saying.

The congressman was not "spat" upon. Stop trying to lie to people here.

For those here who don't watch responsible media, there's an obvious anti-republican, anti-tea party, anti-right propoganda campaign going on by the democrats and MSM in an desperate attempt to minimize the damage done in the mid-term elections.

In the incident where congressman and the media outright lied that a protester spat on a congressman, the bad acting by the congressman is laughable. It's clear that Nancy's march through an angry crowd was an attempt to bait the protesters into doing something that they could use against them...

http://www.breitbart.tv/spit-take-video-ca...unter/#comments

This makes nasty charges of the n-word use (not one was caught on tape) completely unfounded and bogus.

BTW, where was the outrage when Bush was hung in effigy at numerous protests? Where was the outrage over the "Kill Bush" signs? There was silence by the Dems and the media. Now, imagine if you will what would happen if these sick extreme expressions of decent were used against Obama?

How do you feel about the threats on Dems?

sound of crickets.... This uproar is typical. Dems / libs are wrong.

The answer -

The same as a threat against Republicans. Radicals are unreasonable and should be held accountable.

Crickets? Just because people don't post in this thread, doesn't mean that the topic hasn't been beaten to death on another thread.

Search function = friend

The congressman was not "spat" upon. Stop trying to lie to people here.

For those here who don't watch responsible media, there's an obvious anti-republican, anti-tea party, anti-right propoganda campaign going on by the democrats and MSM in an desperate attempt to minimize the damage done in the mid-term elections.

In the incident where congressman and the media outright lied that a protester spat on a congressman, the bad acting by the congressman is laughable. It's clear that Nancy's march through an angry crowd was an attempt to bait the protesters into doing something that they could use against them...

http://www.breitbart.tv/spit-take-video-ca...unter/#comments

This makes nasty charges of the n-word use (not one was caught on tape) completely unfounded and bogus.

BTW, where was the outrage when Bush was hung in effigy at numerous protests? Where was the outrage over the "Kill Bush" signs? There was silence by the Dems and the media. Now, imagine if you will what would happen if these sick extreme expressions of decent were used against Obama?

Of course, everyone is against the republicans and tea party people. Angels!! :rolleyes:

Yes, Democrats are going out their way to bait protestors, etc. HAHAHAHA!!!

Of course, everyone is against the republicans and tea party people. Angels!! :rolleyes:

Yes, Democrats are going out their way to bait protestors, etc. HAHAHAHA!!!

You're right, those grannies and their scary flag waving is very off putting.

That congressman should have had more practice with that little "Hey, you spat on me!" skit he was doing.