38-3

_BiB_

We've got Miami next week????

We could be 8-6 in three more games if that's the case.  We would play Miami, Cleveland, and Cincy.

Hell then we could be 9-6.  We play SF after that.

136299[/snapback]

BF, somebody stole your username and password and started posting positive comments. You should change it ASAP so that your negative persona is restored. :doh:

CW

BF, somebody stole your username and password and started posting positive comments.  You should change it ASAP so that your negative persona is restored. :doh:

CW

136308[/snapback]

Well I am starting to see improvements that I didn't see in 3 years with Williams. The team is starting to adjust well to things and is playing with a spark. Take away the New England game and we have played pretty damn well the last month.

Well I am starting to see improvements that I didn't see in 3 years with Williams.  The team is starting to adjust well to things and is playing with a spark.  Take away the New England game and we have played pretty damn well the last month.

136312[/snapback]

Wow, I agree with BF. Somebody was my mouth out with soap.

Well I am starting to see improvements that I didn't see in 3 years with Williams.  The team is starting to adjust well to things and is playing with a spark.  Take away the New England game and we have played pretty damn well the last month.

136312[/snapback]

Yep...throw out the New England game and you can definitely see signs of improvement. Winning is nice, but when you are playing as poorly as we were earlier in the year, all I really wanted was an excuse to renew my NFL Sunday Ticket subscription next year. In other words, quit boring me to death and play with some enthusiasm. That has happened, and with it have come some wins.

It's too late to make the playoffs, but at least December can be interesting.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

MM is going to do next year what he hasn't done THIS YEAR to bring us up and over the hump...

Start Losman. 'Nuff said.

hehe