This is what we should do

ahannon

If I was Nix I would explore sending the Eagles my second round pick, Youboty, and a 6th round pick for McNabb. I would then trade back with San Fran so they can grab Spiller and we can take their spot at 13 or 17 and in return we get their second round pick. I would then take the best player at the LT position and use our second round pick on Tebow. I know many of you are not Tebow fans but lets face it, the kid knows how to play the game, and let him develop behind McNabb for 3 season. Tebow is alot alike McNabb in the fact that they can both use their feet to extend plays. I would then use our 3rd round pick on Cam Thomas the DT from North Carolina. From there I would concentrate on grabbing a scat back, some more O/D linemen, and Freddie Barnes in the 7th, WR from Bowling Green who could be a stud at the slot, not the fastest receiver but has the hands and footwork to get open for 1st downs.

Flame Away...

If I was Nix I would explore sending the Eagles my second round pick, Youboty, and a 6th round pick for McNabb. I would then trade back with San Fran so they can grab Spiller and we can take their spot at 13 or 17 and in return we get their second round pick. I would then take the best player at the LT position and use our second round pick on Tebow. I know many of you are not Tebow fans but lets face it, the kid knows how to play the game, and let him develop behind McNabb for 3 season. Tebow is alot alike McNabb in the fact that they can both use their feet to extend plays. I would then use our 3rd round pick on Cam Thomas the DT from North Carolina. From there I would concentrate on grabbing a scat back, some more O/D linemen, and Freddie Barnes in the 7th, WR from Bowling Green who could be a stud at the slot, not the fastest receiver but has the hands and footwork to get open for 1st downs.

Flame Away...

Welcome! All opinions are welcome. :thumbsup: