Tax Question

Stl Bills

So every year a generally get back about 4-5k from taxes, which used to not be that big of a deal for me (used to own my own business and did a lot better than I currently do :thumbsup: ) but now I could use that money on a month to month basis rather than giving the govt. an interest free loan every year. Anyway I'm single, 26, make about 50k a year and right now I file 2 exemptions on my W4. I get a lot back because I pay a lot of interest on my home every year and I'm also in school full time and I get a lot back for that. How many exemptions should I file.....3? 4? I'm just looking to get about $300 less taken out of check each month. Any help would be much appreciated.

So every year a generally get back about 4-5k from taxes, which used to not be that big of a deal for me (used to own my own business and did a lot better than I currently do :thumbsup: ) but now I could use that money on a month to month basis rather than giving the govt. an interest free loan every year. Anyway I'm single, 26, make about 50k a year and right now I file 2 exemptions on my W4. I get a lot back because I pay a lot of interest on my home every year and I'm also in school full time and I get a lot back for that. How many exemptions should I file.....3? 4? I'm just looking to get about $300 less taken out of check each month. Any help would be much appreciated.

http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=96196,00.html