If no 2011 Season...Is there still a 2011 NFL Draft??

I wasn't too sure how a strike season would effect the NFL Draft in 2011 if at all? Would NFL Scouts still be getting paid and performing their duties?? How would this effect player development for rookies who miss an entire year?? Would their be scab players again like in the 80's??? I wonder if the UFL or whatever that new leaugue is called be effected by a NFL strike?? Would there be a SuperBowl if scab players played instead of regular players?? It might be our Bills best chance to win a SuperBowl!! lol....I would like to get thoughts and opinions and any factual information that might be out there on these questions.

there would still be a draft

there's no threat of a strike...it's a lockout. A strike happens when the players refuse to play...like in 87. A lockout is when the owners lock the players out, basically...like MLB in 94

There won't be scabs in the event of a lockout

UFL would only be Affected if some NFL players went to that league to play

there would still be a draft

there's no threat of a strike...it's a lockout. A strike happens when the players refuse to play...like in 87. A lockout is when the owners lock the players out, basically...like MLB in 94

There won't be scabs in the event of a lockout

UFL would only be Affected if some NFL players went to that league to play

UFL contracts required their players to play the entire UFL season before going to the NFL however, which would likely stop players who are under contract in the NFL from going there.