How Embarassing Can It Get?

Typical Friggin Liberal, who's trying to be funny? Your jerkwad friend accuses conservatives of wanting to assassinate the POTUS, I call him on his hate speech, and you jump in apparently trying to pass the whole thing off as a joke.

Some Joke! If I said that, or a real conservative said that, this whole Friggin Liberal Board would be up in arms, calling me a racist, a nutjob, anything you Friggin Liberals could think of. But it was one of you that said it, so it's a joke, Right?

Friggin Liberal Hypocrites

So you're saying you're not a real conservative?

Hope you're having fun amusing yourself ...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're saying you're not a real conservative?

Hope you're having fun amusing yourself ...

Jesus H Christmas, how many more of you guys are going to take a run at me. Thank you for pointing out my typographical/gramatical error. I have revised the text of my original post to correct any misperceptions which the original wording may have caused.

And to answer your question, yes I am a REAL Conservative, something not usually found on this board.

And NO, I'm not having fun amusing myself, but several of the posters here are very amusing to me.

Jesus H Christmas, how many more of you guys are going to take a run at me. Thank you for pointing out my typographical/gramatical error. I have revised the text of my original post to correct any misperceptions which the original wording may have caused.

And to answer your question, yes I am a REAL Conservative, something not usually found on this board.

And NO, I'm not having fun amusing myself, but several of the posters here are very amusing to me.

She can see your IP address too.

Typical Friggin Liberal, who's trying to be funny? Your jerkwad friend accuses conservatives of wanting to assassinate the POTUS, I call him on his hate speech, and you jump in apparently trying to pass the whole thing off as a joke.

Some Joke! If I said that, or any other real conservative said that, this whole Friggin Liberal Board would be up in arms, calling me a racist, a nutjob, anything you Friggin Liberals could think of. But it was one of you that said it, so it's a joke, Right?

Friggin Liberal Hypocrites

I didn't accuse anybody of anything until now. You are a liberal plant, attempting to paint conservatives as nut jobs. Your methods are childlike and amateurish. You are most likely a pimply-faced little weakling who has lost all hope in ever losing his virginity to a woman and is contemplating how to order a foot-long hot dog for his bun. You are college educated, but still can't figure out why you can't get away from a job that requires asking your customers whether or not they want to super size their order. Your mom washes your clothes for you and cleans your room, but you in turn have to be home for dinner and have a set curfew. You were never allowed to play sports but failed to go very far with your piano lessons. All in all, your greatest excitement is to pretend to be something you're not on a message board and "fool" the other posters into believing that you are something other than what you really are. Simply put, you are the polar opposite of your avatar.

I didn't accuse anybody of anything until now. You are a liberal plant, attempting to paint conservatives as nut jobs.

No duh.

We need to shove all the parody people with diarhea into the stupidity vortex too.

If I were the king of the mods, not queen, not prince, not duke...

I would create a stupidity vortex thread and pin all the inane threads in one place.

Unfortunately, Darin is a believer in free speech more than me and lets PPP police itself. I vote dictatorship all the way.

No duh.

We need to shove all the parody people with diarhea into the stupidity vortex too.

If I were the king of the mods, not queen, not prince, not duke...

I would create a stupidity vortex thread and pin all the inane threads in one place.

Unfortunately, Darin is a believer in free speech more than me and lets PPP police itself. I vote dictatorship all the way.

Aw, let them have their five minutes of fame. They'll never get it any other way.

I didn't accuse anybody of anything until now. You are a liberal plant, attempting to paint conservatives as nut jobs. Your methods are childlike and amateurish. You are most likely a pimply-faced little weakling who has lost all hope in ever losing his virginity to a woman and is contemplating how to order a foot-long hot dog for his bun. You are college educated, but still can't figure out why you can't get away from a job that requires asking your customers whether or not they want to super size their order. Your mom washes your clothes for you and cleans your room, but you in turn have to be home for dinner and have a set curfew. You were never allowed to play sports but failed to go very far with your piano lessons. All in all, your greatest excitement is to pretend to be something you're not on a message board and "fool" the other posters into believing that you are something other than what you really are. Simply put, you are the polar opposite of your avatar.

Wow, you are the poster child for "Angry Friggin Liberals" aren't you?

AND! You've got the Liberal Playbook down perfectly...

Step One - Make a stupid statement insulting conservatives.

Step Two - When called on it deny making the statement.

Step Three - Go on a name calling rant.

Step Four - Publicly discuss with another Liberal how and why you're being victimized by that mean old conservative calling your B.S.

Step Five - Whine, Loudly...

Did I miss anything?

Step Four - Publicly discuss with another Liberal how and why you're being victimized by that mean old conservative calling your B.S.

Did I miss anything?

Yes, on table 5, over in the corner. Friggin Amateur.

Did I miss anything?

Step six - pretend to not support Alan Grayson, under the banner that he's too divisive, where in reality he's your hero. Right?

Step six - pretend to not support Alan Grayson, under the banner that he's too divisive, where in reality he's your hero. Right?

Nah, in his case Step Six is more like becoming a campaign worker (with benefits) for both Leatherface Pelosi and Barney Frank...

Not that there's anything wrong with that...