How Embarassing Can It Get?

Just a few simple questions to warm up with...

1. Should George Bush have awarded the Freedom Medal to Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh before he left office?

NO, but he should have made them nominees .. Ha, how ya like that

2. How many months wil it take the Health Care Socialization Scandal to Bankrupt the USA?

0, Weez already bankrupt smarty pants

3. Will Sara Palin carry 49 or 50 states in the 2012 Presidential Election?

I don't know but she can carry my two states :wallbash:

4. Was it the Friggen Liberal sandbagging of American Super-Patriot Joe McCarthy that started the USA's downward spiral in the latter half of the 20th century, or LBJ's blatant theft of the 1964 Presidential Election from Barry Goldwater by Democratic Machine Ballot Box Stuffing?

G-d damn questions to long...next

5. Will He-Who-Shall-Soon-Be-Impeached have outspent GWB's entire 8 years in office in two or three years?

Hell yea, you aint smart

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another Friggin Liberal wasting my time.

When the coming wave of voter retribution washes your heroes out of the Halls of Power and sends the Messiah back to the Grasslands of Kenya, you will have seen the rightousness of my cause!

Another Friggin Liberal wasting my time.

When the coming wave of voter retribution rools you heroes out of the Halls of Power and sends the Messiah back to the Grasslands of Kenya, you will have seen the rightousness of my cause!

Yeah, Good Luck with that

BTW, which one... Anna Kournikova or Ana Ivanovic

1. Should George Bush have awarded the Freedom Medal to Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh before he left office?

No, they are horrible people. At no point did they do anything that merited it.

2. How many months wil it take the Health Care Socialization Scandal to Bankrupt the USA?

Months? When do they start spending money? Think it is 2014.

This pretty much proves you are a lib's alt.

4. Was it the Friggen Liberal sandbagging of American Super-Patriot Joe McCarthy that started the USA's downward spiral in the latter half of the 20th century, or LBJ's blatant theft of the 1964 Presidential Election from Barry Goldwater by Democratic Machine Ballot Box Stuffing?

:wallbash: :wallbash:

5. Will He-Who-Shall-Soon-Be-Impeached have outspent GWB's entire 8 years in office in two or three years?

Probably, only why will he be impeached?

We were well on our way to bankruptcy long before Obamacare. Obamacare is taking us there via the insterstate vice the scenic route, we'll just get there quicker

No, they are horrible people. At no point did they do anything that merited it.

Friggin Liberal B.S. Answer. They are Genuine American Heroes carrying the flag of freedom and shining the light of truth into the dark corners and recesses where Friggin Liberals hide! Of cxourse he should have, but he is also a Phoney Conservative, so he FAILED!

Months? When do they start spending money? Think it is 2014.

What, you can't count that high? 24 Months, TOPS! Then the coming wave of voter retribution washes your heroes out of the Halls of Power and sends the Messiah back to the Grasslands of Kenya, you will have seen the rightousness of my cause!

This pretty much proves you are a lib's alt.

More Gay Innuendo? No Lib will Alt Anything if I'm there to stop such perversions from happening!

You think I'm funny? You think I'm here to amuse you? Think again you Friggin liberal!

Probably, only why will he be impeached?

He'll be impeached because it's the right thing to do! No way real American Conservatives allow a Friggin Liberal to serve a full term without finding some way to impeach him! Just ask your boy Clinton.

We were well on our way to bankruptcy long before Obamacare. Obamacare is taking us there via the insterstate vice the scenic route, we'll just get there quicker

Another Phony Conservative, Liberal Apologist heard from...

Wah! Poor Bak.. Bak.. Barrack INHERITED this mess! WAH!

Friggin Liberal Crybabies! Who friggin cares if he inherited it! He should have thought about that before he got the Friggin Liberal Media to sell us a phony bill of hope and change goods while railrodding his Kenyan Born Butt into the White House.

Well now his Friggin Liberal Hope and Change act is in the Oval Office and he OWNS all the baggage that goes with being the POTUS.

FIX IT! or GTFO so a Real Conservative can be elected! She'll fix it, you betcha!

Friggin Liberal Traitors!

Another Phony Conservative, Liberal Apologist heard from...

Wah! Poor Bak.. Bak.. Barrack INHERITED this mess! WAH!

Friggin Liberal Crybabies! Who friggin cares if he inherited it! He should have thought about that before he got the Friggin Liberal Media to sell us a phony bill of hope and change goods while railrodding his Kenyan Born Butt into the White House.

Well now his Friggin Liberal Hope and Change act is in the Oval Office and he OWNS all the baggage that goes with being the POTUS.

FIX IT! or GTFO so a Real Conservative can be elected! She'll fix it, you betcha!

You're a whiny little B word. You sure you're not a closet liberal?

You're a whiny little B word. You sure you're not a closet liberal?

Do you even question it? This guy is like the liberal "plant" at a tea party rally. You know, the ones that carry signs depicting Obama as Hitler or otherwise try to make the protesters out to be radical right wingers just off the compound. To answer the OP, Biden is an embarrassment, but necessary in Obama's overall scheme. Obama knew that his quest for socializing this country would meet opposition---opposition that would include right-wing extremists. Biden is simply his assassination/impeachment insurance. Who would even think of harming him with what is next in line? Biden has his own gold-plated insurance in Madame Speaker.

"Aw your bases are berong to us!" learn some engrish before you apologize for the Putz again, you Whiney Friggin Liberal!

Next you'll be telling us thay "Mumbles" Biden isn't the single biggest embarrassment in the White House since Walter "Tank Driver" Mondale.

Calling you an idiot makes me a Liberal. Get a clue Georgie boy.

Calling you an idiot makes me a Liberal. Get a clue Georgie boy.

This guy thinks he's getting one over on his supposed fifth grade level right wingers. His subtle and nuanced brilliant posts suck us all in to the point of responding in kind. He then can take it to show-and-tell and explain to his fellow students what the conservative movement is all about. He'll probably get an A+, extra credit, a gold star and a pat on the back for his excellent work debasing all of the red staters, clinging to their religion and guns.

Do you even question it? This guy is like the liberal "plant" at a tea party rally. You know, the ones that carry signs depicting Obama as Hitler or otherwise try to make the protesters out to be radical right wingers just off the compound. To answer the OP, Biden is an embarrassment, but necessary in Obama's overall scheme. Obama knew that his quest for socializing this country would meet opposition---opposition that would include right-wing extremists. Biden is simply his assassination/impeachment insurance. Who would even think of harming him with what is next in line? Biden has his own gold-plated insurance in Madame Speaker.

You Friggin Liberal Apologists are A-Freaking-Mazing! I'm a Liberal Plant? Who's the one saying that Right-Wing Extremeists would assassinate the POTUS if his VPOTUS wasn't such a Jerk-Wad? You aiming for a Cabinet Post? That statement of yours looks like something the current Secretary of Homeland Security would feed to the Liberal Press.

Let me give you a clue! I'm not making anybody but Friggin Liberals look bad. It's Phoney Conservatives like you, Knee-Jerk Liberals covered in used Tea Bags that make themselves look bad.

Friggin Liberal Jerk-Wads!

This guy thinks he's getting one over on his supposed fifth grade level right wingers. His subtle and nuanced brilliant posts suck us all in to the point of responding in kind. He then can take it to show-and-tell and explain to his fellow students what the conservative movement is all about. He'll probably get an A+, extra credit, a gold star and a pat on the back for his excellent work debasing all of the red staters, clinging to their religion and guns.

Now see, there you go again. [/Reagan Voice] You Friggin Liberals just can't take the heat when someone exposes you for what you are. Who said anything about religion and guns? Oh that was YOU! You're the one saying that Conservatives would be trying to assassinate the POTUS if his VPOTUS wasn't such a Jerk-Wad!

Friggin Liberal Douche!

You Friggin Liberal Apologists are A-Freaking-Mazing! I'm a Liberal Plant? Who's the one saying that Right-Wing Extremeists would assassinate the POTUS if his VPOTUS wasn't such a Jerk-Wad? You aiming for a Cabinet Post? That statement of yours looks like something the current Secretary of Homeland Security would feed to the Liberal Press.

Let me give you a clue! I'm not making anybody but Friggin Liberals look bad. It's Phoney Conservatives like you, Knee-Jerk Liberals covered in used Tea Bags that make themselves look bad.

Friggin Liberal Jerk-Wads!

Now see, there you go again. [/Reagan Voice] You Friggin Liberals just can't take the heat when someone exposes you for what you are. Who said anything about religion and guns? Oh that was YOU! You're the one saying that Conservatives would be trying to assassinate the POTUS if his VPOTUS wasn't such a Jerk-Wad!

Friggin Liberal Douche!

Time for a timeout. Put your head down on the desk and don't say anything more, or you'll get detention and I'll have to send home a note to your parents.

Time for a timeout. Put your head down on the desk and don't say anything more, or you'll get detention and I'll have to send home a note to your parents.

Typical Liberal Bull Crap. I point out the Liberal Talking Points and Hate Speech in your post and you try to act superior like you're some kind of teacher or professor. You think you're smarter & better educated than us poor dumb conservatives so you can just talk down to us whenever you feel like it.

Get back in your Prius and go tell all your Hoity-Toity Friggin Liberal Friends at your Coffee Party & Flag Burning Session, how you were able to score points by accusing conservatives of wanting to assassinate the POTUS.

Friggin Liberals

Typical Liberal Bull Crap. I point out the Liberal Talking Points and Hate Speech in your post and you try to act superior like you're some kind of teacher or professor. You think you're smarter & better educated than us poor dumb conservatives so you can just talk down to us whenever you feel like it.

Get back in your Prius and go tell all your Hoity-Toity Friggin Liberal Friends at your Coffee Party & Flag Burning Session, how you were able to score points by accusing conservatives of wanting to assassinate the POTUS.

Friggin Liberals

Seriously, George. Not even a little bit funny.

A true legend in his own mind. His infantile attempts at "outsmarting" this board would be insulting if it wasn't obvious that he is some kind of far left, delusional lunatic incapable of true rational thought.

A true legend in his own mind. His infantile attempts at "outsmarting" this board would be insulting if it wasn't obvious that he is some kind of far left, delusional lunatic incapable of true rational thought.

Besides, we already have Conner for that job.

Typical Friggin Liberal, who's trying to be funny? Your jerkwad friend accuses conservatives of wanting to assassinate the POTUS, I call him on his hate speech, and you jump in apparently trying to pass the whole thing off as a joke.

Some Joke! If I said that, or any other real conservative said that, this whole Friggin Liberal Board would be up in arms, calling me a racist, a nutjob, anything you Friggin Liberals could think of. But it was one of you that said it, so it's a joke, Right?

Friggin Liberal Hypocrites