From Craigslist For Sale section....

Just Jack

I wish I had seen your post before I went to the beer store, I could have given you the $50.00 I just wasted on beer. :D

But for $50 you got yourself a perpetual pissing machine. And no, I don't want to invest in it.

And BTW any amount of money spent on beer will never be referred to wasted money.

Yeah that would be perfect to power my time machine that I have...c'mon guys we're all goin back to 1990...and we're going to CHANGE history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You go back to 1990, I'm going back to 1991 and move those !@#$ing goal posts three feet to the right. :D

You go back to 1990, I'm going back to 1991 and move those !@#$ing goal posts three feet to the right. :D

hehehehehe...well I figure if we go back to 1990 we can kidnap Norwood and they will have to sign a new kicker...then the confidence of winning the first SB we can keep rolling but to make sure I'm going to also kidnap Aikman

hehehehehe...well I figure if we go back to 1990 we can kidnap Norwood and they will have to sign a new kicker...then the confidence of winning the first SB we can keep rolling but to make sure I'm going to also kidnap Aikman

Can you give Thurman some stickem while you're at it?