That was my first time at any political rally and I'm never going

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great find. Just another reminder than Obama's base are just a bunch of savages.

as opposed to the saints who taunted and harassed the peaceful protest of Dr.Lechter? or have been throwing bricks through the windows of congressional offices?

you're a hypocrite

as opposed to the saints who taunted and harassed the peaceful protest of Dr.Lechter? or have been throwing bricks through the windows of congressional offices?

you're a hypocrite

1) They taunted and harassed a man who gave them no choice not to by goading them into it and hijacking their tea party

2) The brick throwings have already been debunked as false flag attacks.

http://www.redstate.com/martin_a_knight/20...are-convenient/

you're a hypocrite

EXACTLY...I'm a conservative but I shake my head at how these idiots are making me look bad...I mean, really...and not that they are any better in government...I felt so abandoned by the republican party with Bush...it was ridiculous...there is no compassion or tolerance...so far from where we need to be...

Liberals are uniformed and conservatives are just too intolerant and ignorant

1) They taunted and harassed a man who gave them no choice not to by goading them into it and hijacking their tea part

well if the conservative blog says so it must be true......

you're delusional and a hypocrite. you support violence against those who disagree with you. That is sickening and does more to hurt your cause than anything a liberal could ever do.

1) They taunted and harassed a man who gave them no choice not to by goading them into it and hijacking their tea party

Hijacking their event by sitting down quietly with a sign? Yeah, he really goaded them into it. :D

Hijacking their event by sitting down quietly with a sign? Yeah, he really goaded them into it. :D

yeah he was totally hijacking them...did you see him will thier money out of thier pockets...possessed that jerk so he would throw his money at him???...it's those magical mind bullets of the liberals...you know and the teabaggers know it...

I just noticed the sub heading is "liberal payback for exercising first amendment rights"

so harassing a man for exercising his first amendment rights is okay only as long as conservatives are the harassers? good stuff.

Hijacking a tea party is not covered under the first amendment. The man was acting boorishly and needed to be made an example of.

Hijacking a tea party is not covered under the first amendment. The man was acting boorishly and needed to be made an example of.

peaceful protest is boorish? Whole thing is caught on tape--you can't spin this into more of your victim fetishization. teabaggers behaved horribly and they actually took responsibility for their actions and apologized. stop being such a fool. time to grow up chuckles, throwing one of your many temper tantrums is not political discourse