Lefevour Stock Falling

Insider Draft Blog

LeFevour picked a bad day to underperform

"This year's quarterback class is not a deep one, and LeFevour missed a big chance to improve his mid-round stock. He was a productive, athletic quarterback in the spread system, but his struggles with pro-style drops and throws have his stock sliding a bit. In fact, Troy QB Levi Brown has impressed us during film study and could make a push to move ahead of LeFevour in that mid-round group."

Insider Draft Blog

LeFevour picked a bad day to underperform

"This year's quarterback class is not a deep one, and LeFevour missed a big chance to improve his mid-round stock. He was a productive, athletic quarterback in the spread system, but his struggles with pro-style drops and throws have his stock sliding a bit. In fact, Troy QB Levi Brown has impressed us during film study and could make a push to move ahead of LeFevour in that mid-round group."

I would take either one that Nix likes better in the 3rd to the 5th round. No thanks Clausen or McNabb.

Cannot say I am suprised by this at all. Well I guess I am in a sense that his stock inherently had to be high, in order for it to fall, right?

Just look at my avatar. I was hoping the Bills draft this kid months ago. He is a true gunslinger.

He was clearly the better NFL prospect in the bowl game

Wrong Brown. Take Jarett Brown

Agreed 4th round for sure, 3rd round more realistic.

PS who exactly is that a quote from?

Just look at my avatar. I was hoping the Bills draft this kid months ago. He is a true gunslinger.

I was very impressed with Bad, Bad, Levi Brown when I saw him in that Bowl game vs. CMU. I'd be happy if the Bills got him. I think he could be good.

Did he operate out of the shotgun exclusively like LeFevour and Pike and Tebow? Seemed he did some under center stuff in that game, but it was a long time ago and I don't really remember :thumbsup:

I'm pretty sure Troy runs primarily a spread IIRC, but there was some plays under center as well.

That could work. Chan Gailey had some success in K.C. with Thigpen using a spread-offense that the QB was familiar with.

"Gailey was able to take an offense that had been outscored 179-61 in their first seven games and turn them around, scrapping the ineffective and ill-suited ball-control offense for a spread variant to utilize Thigpen's strengths and familiarity to the system."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/329246-...ds-to-the-bills