This one's for "Hoffa" pBills

Ok. Original Post (in other words for you... very first post relating to education):

And since this date....

And it's not a matter of claiming one thing and then denying it. It's a matter of clarifying.

I love this message board crap. Seriously, questioning ones intelligence via a message board? Really? For all I know you sit there in your parents basement with no job, thumb up your butt and you are hitting google all of the time. If that makes you feel better about yourself great. I know that I have a GREAT and important career, I more than provide for my family and I keep them happy. That is all I need.

WOW, I guess I should take it easy on you and maybe you will tell me how one can aspire and attain a great and wonderful career when they are incapable of clear thought, well put together sentences, truthfulness and can't discuss anything without resorting to name calling. I guess since the grocery stores got those little motorized grocery cart pushers it has made your job alot easier and you don't have to spend as much time in the parking lot on a freezing winter day. Yeah, I guess for you that would be a great and wonderful career.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW, I guess I should take it easy on you and maybe you will tell me how one can aspire and attain a great and wonderful career when they are incapable of clear thought, well put together sentences, truthfulness and can't discuss anything without resorting to name calling. I guess since the grocery stores got those little motorized grocery cart pushers it has made your job alot easier and you don't have to spend as much time in the parking lot on a freezing winter day. Yeah, I guess for you that would be a great and wonderful career.

It's called hard work and not just playing with yourself in your moms basement. I laugh when the newbie to the board talks about name calling etc. yet you have statements like:

I guess since the grocery stores got those little motorized grocery cart pushers it has made your job alot easier and you don't have to spend as much time in the parking lot on a freezing winter day. Yeah, I guess for you that would be a great and wonderful career.

Idiots like this at school board meetings voicing their retarded opinions and voting on decisions and leaders.

When another poster called you out you then claimed that there were no board members present. When caught in your lies, you just simply try to lie your way out of them and then resort to calling people names. Pathetic.

I do have a wonderful, great career and I do not lie.

It's called hard work and not just playing with yourself in your moms basement. I laugh when the newbie to the board talks about name calling etc. yet you have statements like:

I do have a wonderful, great career and I do not lie.

There you go again.

This is like fishing for stocked trout and putting their daily feed on the hook. When you gut hook 'em you don't even need a net.

Wow, that was the dumbest thing ever posted on this board. Larry the Cable Guy?

You are about as nutty as a port-a-potty at a peanut festival. :thumbsup:

Wow, that was the dumbest thing ever posted on this board. Larry the Cable Guy?

You are about as nutty as a port-a-potty at a peanut festival. :thumbsup:

Excuse me while I cling to my guns and religion. I think that constant "thumbs up" emoticon is your thumb, and it's where it is most comfortable.

Excuse me while I cling to my guns and religion. I think that constant "thumbs up" emoticon is your thumb, and it's where it is most comfortable.

Yup, just saying you are the best. I wish I was like you. :thumbsup::bag:

Ok. Original Post (in other words for you... very first post relating to education):

And since this date....

And it's not a matter of claiming one thing and then denying it. It's a matter of clarifying.

No, it's a matter of claiming one thing and then denying. It's pretty black-and-white: first you say "everything", then you say "everything but salaries". Not a whole lot of gray area there.

Basically, you !@#$ed up. And that's okay. But now you're trying to say you didn't, which is just a bigger !@#$-up.

No, it's a matter of claiming one thing and then denying. It's pretty black-and-white: first you say "everything", then you say "everything but salaries". Not a whole lot of gray area there.

Basically, you !@#$ed up. And that's okay. But now you're trying to say you didn't, which is just a bigger !@#$-up.

Nahhh, just needed to narrow down my original statement.

Hip waders and chaw? No thanks.

You really don't have a clue, do you? Do you actually think that you are dealing with some inbred, toothless Neandrathal? Your view from the crawl space under the double-wide is very limited.

And this is after you call someone retarded? Nice. :thumbsup:

Actually, since you're so into reading comprehension, I've only directly called you 3 things in this thread:

Clueless

Idiot

Tool

But why would I expect a retard like you to know that? :bag:

You really don't have a clue, do you? Do you actually think that you are dealing with some inbred, toothless Neandrathal? Your view from the crawl space under the double-wide is very limited.

I wouldn't doubt it. Just keep telling yourself that you are awesome!!!! Best poster EVER!!