This one's for "Hoffa" pBills

Which was followed up by "Frederick, MD - $56,000 to run the school. Not including salaries of course."

And I already said you were very clear about not including salaries. That's not even an argument.

Which doesn't change the fact that you did say it covers everything, then said only part, then said they had other sources of funding... Don't even pretend you're being consistent, or know what that $56k budget item actually is.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I already said you were very clear about not including salaries. That's not even an argument.

Which doesn't change the fact that you did say it covers everything, then said only part, then said they had other sources of funding... Don't even pretend you're being consistent, or know what that $56k budget item actually is.

I don't know. This post seems pretty unclear about salaries:

Frederick County has 63 schools and serve approximately 40,064 students.

The budget also covers the cost of providing and supporting day-to-day activities in our schools: instructional materials and supplies; program and services; salaries for teachers, administrators and other staff; transportation; facility maintenance; and technology.

Salaries for teachers, administrators and other staff; transportation... was OBVIOUSLY NOT PART OF THE EQUATION. According to what was said, the funding left over to cover the rest was roughly $56,000.

With that being said. Next time their is a meeting I will let you know.

Which was followed up by "Frederick, MD - $56,000 to run the school. Not including salaries of course."

OK, put your money where your mouth is. $100 bet. I say that you did include salaries in the budgeted amount. Now, since I doubt I would ever see the money I will give you one. Go back to your post at 6:59 am yesterday and read it. After reading it, agree on here to either take on the bet or not. Be a man and don't try to edit it.

I don't know. This post seems pretty unclear about salaries:

No, just unclear about which budget he's talking about in which paragraph. The school system's budget covers salaries and such, which is what he's saying in the second paragraph. The "$56k" budget merely covers "the rest".

Whatever the !@#$ that is.

No, just unclear about which budget he's talking about in which paragraph. The school system's budget covers salaries and such, which is what he's saying in the second paragraph. The "$56k" budget merely covers "the rest".

Whatever the !@#$ that is.

I guess a coherent train of thought is too much to ask.

I guess we should just pat him on the head and give him a cookie for hitting most of the correct keys on a keyboard and not shitting his pants.

OK, put your money where your mouth is. $100 bet. I say that you did include salaries in the budgeted amount. Now, since I doubt I would ever see the money I will give you one. Go back to your post at 6:59 am yesterday and read it. After reading it, agree on here to either take on the bet or not. Be a man and don't try to edit it.

Dude, just go to the number on the post and click on it, then copy it. Like this one you're talking about. :rolleyes:

I guess we should just pat him on the head and give him a cookie for hitting most of the correct keys on a keyboard and not shitting his pants.

pBills is getting into NJSue and Tracylee territory :rolleyes:

Yes, but you are missing the point. I want him to publicly make the bet or turn it down. I figure it is about a 50/50 chance of him actually taking the time to look it up. If he makes the bet, he obviously loses. He then has to either pay up or be ridiculed. If he declines the bet he is admitting that he included salaries and is full of schit. just a process of locking all the doors except one, or in this case two.

Can that be after I get done patting your mom on the ass? :rolleyes:

Yes, but you are missing the point. I want him to publicly make the bet or turn it down. I figure it is about a 50/50 chance of him actually taking the time to look it up. If he makes the bet, he obviously loses. He then has to either pay up or be ridiculed. If he declines the bet he is admitting that he included salaries and is full of schit. just a process of locking all the doors except one, or in this case two.

Since you stated it AGAIN. I stated:

Read much? The budget also covers the cost of providing and supporting day-to-day activities in our schools: instructional materials and supplies; program and services; salaries for teachers, administrators and other staff; transportation; facility maintenance; and technology

I have stated COUNTLESS times the budget I am talking about DOES NOT INCLUDE SALARIES FOR TEACHERS, ADMINISTRATORS AND OTHER STAFF OR TRANSPORTATION!!!

Can you read the bold part?

Since you stated it AGAIN. I stated:

Can you read the bold part?

Then go back to your original post on this subject and look up the meaning of "everything" in the dictionary. It's like arguing with a drunk. Useless waste of time.

Then go back to your original post on this subject and look up the meaning of "everything" in the dictionary. It's like arguing with a drunk. Useless waste of time.

So you are basing your useless posts off of my very first post? Great job, way to move along with the classification. Talk about a waste of time. :rolleyes:

So you are basing your useless posts off of my very first post? Great job, way to move along with the classification. Talk about a waste of time. :rolleyes:

I'll give you this, pBills...if you were Big Cat, you'd have yelled "I was only kidding" about 3 pages ago. :D

Yes, I am basing it on your original contention. You claimed one thing and then denied it. Maybe the problem lies with your comprehension of the English language instead of a lack of cognitive reasoning capabilities. You might want to find a class or get someone to help you with that. If you do make a mistake, like we all do, you might want to admit it right away instead of just denying it. That would have prevented this from getting out of hand and conclusively proving to everyone on this board that not only aren't you the sharpest pencil in the box, but that you are pretty much devoid of any lead at all.

Gotcha. :rolleyes:

Yes, I am basing it on your original contention. You claimed one thing and then denied it. Maybe the problem lies with your comprehension of the English language instead of a lack of cognitive reasoning capabilities. You might want to find a class or get someone to help you with that. If you do make a mistake, like we all do, you might want to admit it right away instead of just denying it. That would have prevented this from getting out of hand and conclusively proving to everyone on this board that not only aren't you the sharpest pencil in the box, but that you are pretty much devoid of any lead at all.

Ok. Original Post (in other words for you... very first post relating to education):

Mar 27 2010, 07:03 PM

Post #5

Oh and in all seriousness, we don't spend enough on education in this country. One of the schools (elementary) I live near has a YEARLY budget of $56,000 to cover everything. And some people say that is a bit high.

And since this date....

Mar 28 2010, 08:33 PM

Post #19

Frederick, MD - $56,000 to run the school. Not including salaries of course.

And it's not a matter of claiming one thing and then denying it. It's a matter of clarifying.

I love this message board crap. Seriously, questioning ones intelligence via a message board? Really? For all I know you sit there in your parents basement with no job, thumb up your butt and you are hitting google all of the time. If that makes you feel better about yourself great. I know that I have a GREAT and important career, I more than provide for my family and I keep them happy. That is all I need.