This one's for "Hoffa" pBills

Not elementary school related, but 'This American Life'

http://www.thisamericanlife.org/

(see NUMMI episode) has an interesting podcast on the failure of GM management to capitalize on Japanese workplace techniques. While TAL is reflexively liberal, the unions come off surprisingly poorly - lots of candid interviews with union members detail the corrupt UAW workplace culture and how they ran the show.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not elementary school related, but 'This American Life'

http://www.thisamericanlife.org/

(see NUMMI episode) has an interesting podcast on the failure of GM management to capitalize on Japanese workplace techniques. While TAL is reflexively liberal, the unions come off surprisingly poorly - lots of candid interviews with union members detail the corrupt UAW workplace culture and how they ran the show.

I wouldn't doubt it. I have seen some lazy, corrupt union people in my life. However, I have also seen a lot of great union people too. I'm just not one to lump everyone in with the bad like many people here do.

Of course it's only a small portion of the budget per school. As I have been saying all along that their school will only receive roughly $56k for supplies, overhead, maintenance, blah, blah, blah. $56k is not a lot of cashola.

Actually read and understand. The number is 3 to 4 times that. Only the 56K portion is the per child allotment. there are base numbers each school gets for supplies, over, etc... regardless of student count.

I was looking numbers as they broke down per school jackass.

WHAT numbers? You're looking at nothing more than a per-school "equity" calculation based on enrollment. You're obviously not looking at the operational budget, since that's a completely different calculation in a completely separate section of the document - which you'd know if you didn't cherry-pick your numbers. Learn to read a !@#$ing budget, dumbass.

I don't know what you're trying to prove with your assertion that Frederick MD schools only get a $50k/year budget...I DO know that you're proving that you're clueless.

WHAT numbers? You're looking at nothing more than a per-school "equity" calculation based on enrollment. You're obviously not looking at the operational budget, since that's a completely different calculation in a completely separate section of the document - which you'd know if you didn't cherry-pick your numbers. Learn to read a !@#$ing budget, dumbass.

I don't know what you're trying to prove with your assertion that Frederick MD schools only get a $50k/year budget...I DO know that you're proving that you're clueless.

Part of each individual schools operational budget is only around $50k-$70k depending on school. Again, I said PART of their operational budget.

Part of each individual schools operational budget is only around $50k-$70k depending on school. Again, I said PART of their operational budget.

Damn...it's worse than trying to tell my wife she's wrong.

Learn to STFU man. Seriously. You're the only one that thinks you know what you're talking about. Just walk away.

You originally claimed that 56k was their total budget and then wavered on whether or not that included salaries of teachers, etc. You then claimed you were at a meeting that included teachers, parents and board members. When another poster called you out you then claimed that there were no board members present. When caught in your lies, you just simply try to lie your way out of them and then resort to calling people names. Pathetic.

You originally claimed that 56k was their total budget and then wavered on whether or not that included salaries of teachers, etc. You then claimed you were at a meeting that included teachers, parents and board members. When another poster called you out you then claimed that there were no board members present. When caught in your lies, you just simply try to lie your way out of them and then resort to calling people names. Pathetic.

No I did not. I have ALWAYS stated that it covered parts of their operations minus salaries, etc. Quit trying to start crap.

No I did not. I have ALWAYS stated that it covered parts of their operations minus salaries, etc. Quit trying to start crap.

This is true. You were very up-front and clear that you weren't taking salaries into account.

That quote has been pointed out to him multiple times in this thread. But apparently "everything" in retard world should be substituted with "part of something I don't understand".

Make that substitution and his posts clear up significantly.

Here we go. Another "genius" HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Which was followed up by "Frederick, MD - $56,000 to run the school. Not including salaries of course."

Seriously if you think your train of "thought" in this thread has been straightforward, clear, and consistent, you've got much deeper problems than grammar and typing.

Does it really have to get to the point that your trail of idiocy in this thread has to be spelled out for you?