This one's for "Hoffa" pBills

How was initially wrong ass hat? I have stated ALL ALONG the part of budget I was talking about did not cover salaries, etc. The $56K covered other daily operations.

So kiss my butt d-bag.

If you can't compose coherent sentences or are just too careless to proofread your posts, what would make anyone think that you have credible contributions to offer? Ass hat? D-bag? Grow up.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was not an official meeting, so highly doubt the notes were published. The meeting was intended for teachers, some staff and parents.

I hope you people put this much effort into your careers.

And I know for a fact that is illegal. It is LAW that when 2 board members, school or county talk, even over dinner, they are required by law to document it and what was discussed.

And I know for a fact that is illegal. It is LAW that when 2 board members, school or county talk, even over dinner, they are required by law to document it and what was discussed.

Ok. Board Members were not there.

If you can't compose coherent sentences or are just too careless to proofread your posts, what would make anyone think that you have credible contributions to offer? Ass hat? D-bag? Grow up.

Grow up? Nahhh, posts keep me young. And you are right... just busy and careless to proofread. Ooops. :rolleyes:

Ok. Board Members were not there.

So then they lied, or knew that a bunch of gullable idiots were listening and they could pretty much shove whatever srap they want down your throats. And yes plenty of teaachers and administrators shovel that crap everyday to get sympathy for their stupidity.

There is no way when Frederick has over 450 million dollar budget that one school only get 56K outside of salaries. It isn't happening and is a lie on every level.

So then they lied, or knew that a bunch of gullable idiots were listening and they could pretty much shove whatever srap they want down your throats. And yes plenty of teaachers and administrators shovel that crap everyday to get sympathy for their stupidity.

There is no way when Frederick has over 450 million dollar budget that one school only get 56K outside of salaries. It isn't happening and is a lie on every level.

Yes, everyone is a liar. I know. :rolleyes:

450 million dollar budget for schools? Where did you get that?

Scratch that... I know you gained it via FCPS online posting of their budget. An interesting part I found is there allocation formula which from what I see determines how much funding each individual school receives to cover:

Equity Total available for distribution - $194,590.00

Base Amount for each school - $6,200.00

Guidance - $291.00

Per Student Allocation - $57.18

Textbook/Materials - $14.43

Library Books/Supplies - $6.51

School Office Medical Supplies - $0.64

* All factors except "Base Amount" are adjusted annually based on CPI for Education Books & Supplies annual percentage change (June). However, for the FY2010 Operating Budget no CPI inflationary changes to the rates were applied.

Scratch that... I know you gained it via FCPS online posting of their budget. An interesting part I found is there allocation formula which from what I see determines how much funding each individual school receives to cover:

Equity Total available for distribution - $194,590.00

Base Amount for each school - $6,200.00

Guidance - $291.00

Per Student Allocation - $57.18

Textbook/Materials - $14.43

Library Books/Supplies - $6.51

School Office Medical Supplies - $0.64

* All factors except "Base Amount" are adjusted annually based on CPI for Education Books & Supplies annual percentage change (June). However, for the FY2010 Operating Budget no CPI inflationary changes to the rates were applied.

Do you understand what you are looking at? Those are only base allocations. the schools budgets far exceed those. Those only base one small percent of the budget on the student count. the real money is a lot more.

It's a pretty safe bet that you aren't.

He's not. Only a small portion of the schools fund is actually child count driven and that is the only number he is using. There are additonal numbers beyond that which go into the budget. It just gives the teachers a nice little to go off. Of course that number is only the supply budget per child (books and bandaids). On top of that it isn't even that whole portion of the budget, roughly only about 1/3 of the books and bandaid budget for a school.

He's not. Only a small portion of the schools fund is actually child count driven and that is the only number he is using. There are additonal numbers beyond that which go into the budget. It just gives the teachers a nice little to go off. Of course that number is only the supply budget per child (books and bandaids). On top of that it isn't even that whole portion of the budget, roughly only about 1/3 of the books and bandaid budget for a school.

Of course it's only a small portion of the budget per school. As I have been saying all along that their school will only receive roughly $56k for supplies, overhead, maintenance, blah, blah, blah. $56k is not a lot of cashola.