This one's for "Hoffa" pBills

Frederick, MD - $56,000 to run the school. Not including salaries of course.

And I still say no way. If it is a normal public school, running lunch programs, utilities, maintenance, gym equipment , etc... are going to be way more. Of course salaries also do happen to be costs as well.

Care o share which school in Frederick, because I still call bull **** even if you exclude salaries.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frederick, MD - $56,000 to run the school. Not including salaries of course.

You're out of your mind. Assuming it's a public school, you should easily be able to track down the details.

But for what it's worth, you couldn't run a roadside strawberry stand for $50,000/year.

Details, please.

You're out of your mind. Assuming it's a public school, you should easily be able to track down the details.

But for what it's worth, you couldn't run a roadside strawberry stand for $50,000/year.

Details, please.

pBrain is wrong.

http://www.publicschoolreview.com/school_ov/school_id/36339

Frederick school system spend just over 10,000 per child, which is roughly 1000 more than the average maryland school system does. So unless it has 5.6 kids, he is full of ****.

pBrain is wrong.

http://www.publicschoolreview.com/school_ov/school_id/36339

Frederick school system spend just over 10,000 per child, which is roughly 1000 more than the average maryland school system does. So unless it has 5.6 kids, he is full of ****.

Keep this up, the district will get to 3.5 kids per school. Imagine the savings.

And I still say no way. If it is a normal public school, running lunch programs, utilities, maintenance, gym equipment , etc... are going to be way more. Of course salaries also do happen to be costs as well.

Care o share which school in Frederick, because I still call bull **** even if you exclude salaries.

Next time you go to their meeting you can tell me no. I know what I heard and it came from the Principal and a member of the Board of Education. So bite me.

Next time you go to their meeting you can tell me no. I know what I heard and it came from the Principal and a member of the Board of Education. So bite me.

Typical. Regardless if it makes sense or not, you stubbornly stick to something you heard since it backs up your predetermined beliefs. BTW, I have a Unicorn for sale. Any interest?

Typical. Regardless if it makes sense or not, you stubbornly stick to something you heard since it backs up your predetermined beliefs. BTW, I have a Unicorn for sale. Any interest?

Even if they did tell him that, which I doubt, any moron could figuer out between insurance, utilities, equipment, desks, books, etc... it is going to be a lot more than 56K even if you ignore salaries.

Instead of either admitting that he didn't understand what he was told, or the person telling him didn't know what they were talking about, his response to his obviously wrong initial statement is:

Ever heard the cliche don't believe everything you hear?

Even if they did tell him that, which I doubt, any moron could figuer out between insurance, utilities, equipment, desks, books, etc... it is going to be a lot more than 56K even if you ignore salaries.

You can forgive pBills for being all over the place on this topic. Ever since Obama appointed the associate council for SEIU and AFL-CIO to the Labor Relations Board this weekend, it's hard to focus on anything else. Do you have any idea how hard it was going to be to pass the Employee Free Choice Act through Congress? All those votes? All that counting? Becker's appointment is going to make it MUCH easier to slip in all this wonderfully awesome union candy without all that messy lobbying and bill-writing goop.

You can forgive pBills for being all over the place on this topic. Ever since Obama appointed the associate council for SEIU and AFL-CIO to the Labor Relations Board this weekend, it's hard to focus on anything else. Do you have any idea how hard it was going to be to pass the Employee Free Choice Act through Congress? All those votes? All that counting? Becker's appointment is going to make it MUCH easier to slip in all this wonderfully awesome union candy without all that messy lobbying and bill-writing goop.

D-Bag. My day does not consist of worrying about unions. Use more than one brain cell and understand that I do not work for the union anymore. I do still support them. Unlike you I do not believe that everything I disagree with is evil or bad for the country.

Yes, all teachers are lying. Just because you live in another state and can use the internet. You know more than me... who happened to be at the meeting. Ok. :thumbsup:

I get it now. You were at the meeting and they passed out Stupid Licenses. (your's they only had to renew) Now you can make all of the stupid, idiotic remarks you want with impunity.

Yes, all teachers are lying. Just because you live in another state and can use the internet. You know more than me... who happened to be at the meeting. Ok. :thumbsup:

Wonder why schools are in trouble?

Idiots like this at school board meetings voicing their retarded opinions and voting on decisions and leaders.

D-Bag. My day does not consist of worrying about unions. Use more than one brain cell and understand that I do not work for the union anymore. I do still support them. Unlike you I do not believe that everything I disagree with is evil or bad for the country.

Then do the backwards math. If the principal & teachers complain that the school must get by on only $56k/year, yet the average cost for the district is $9k/student, wouldn't you want to see that $9k/student be spent in a better way, since most of that cost is for labor?

Why is math such a difficult concept for many liberals?

I get it now. You were at the meeting and they passed out Stupid Licenses. (your's they only had to renew) Now you can make all of the stupid, idiotic remarks you want with impunity.

And you can tell everyone they are wrong because you are on a message board. Great logic.