This one's for "Hoffa" pBills

Word down here on Long Island is that all the off-Island out of town crews that came in to help take care of the over 260,000 power outages were treated like **** by the local LIPA guys becuase those out of town crews were "stealing" the LIPA guy's overtime.

Theres your typical union mentality.....keep people in the dark a few days longer and keep those "rats" out, right? Who cares if families have to sleep in 45 degree pitch black houses for a few extra nights?

!@#$ you AND your unions, pal.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word down here on Long Island is that all the off-Island out of town crews that came in to help take care of the over 260,000 power outages were treated like **** by the local LIPA guys becuase those out of town crews were "stealing" the LIPA guy's overtime.

Theres your typical union mentality.....keep people in the dark a few days longer and keep those "rats" out, right? Who cares if families have to sleep in 45 degree pitch black houses for a few extra nights?

!@#$ you AND your unions, pal.

Talk about a great mentality... "!@#$ you AND your unions, pal."

What a douche you are. GO UNION!!!!

Unions and those that support them are corrupt scumbags? Wow, next thing you'll be telling me that the earth is round.

Now, let's hear about how the education system in this country sucks because we don't spend enough money on it. :thumbsup:

Unions and those that support them are corrupt scumbags? Wow, next thing you'll be telling me that the earth is round.

Now, let's hear about how the education system in this country sucks because we don't spend enough money on it. :wallbash:

Should we say that about those who support big business? People who have completely F'd over their stockholders, customers, etc.?

Oh and in all seriousness, we don't spend enough on education in this country. One of the schools (elementary) I live near has a YEARLY budget of $56,000 to cover everything. And some people say that is a bit high.

Go blow up a rat.

Wow, a very impressive post. D-bag.

By the way, the Rat you keep referring to primarily used by the Teamsters. When I USED to work for an International Union, I was not a Teamster. Not big fan of that union or many of their members. As you have posted, way to aggressive for my taste.

Oh and in all seriousness, we don't spend enough on education in this country. One of the schools (elementary) I live near has a YEARLY budget of $56,000 to cover everything. And some people say that is a bit high.

bull ****! No school with more than 10 students has that budget.

What is it, a school of fish?

bull ****! No school with more than 10 students has that budget.

That would be "a student". Unless the classroom is a refrigerator box under an overpass.

When real school costs are factored in, the U.S. spends more than any country in the world. The estimate for Washington DC schools was $25k annually. Guess where DC schools rate on aptitude tests? :wallbash:

The answer is rarely more money.

Wow, a very impressive post. D-bag.

By the way, the Rat you keep referring to primarily used by the Teamsters. When I USED to work for an International Union, I was not a Teamster. Not big fan of that union or many of their members. As you have posted, way to aggressive for my taste.

It is NOT primarily used by the Teamsters, you dolt. Every union in NYC, from Sheetmetal workers, to electric Local 3, to the Dockbuilders, Steamfitters, to the Carpetry Union use that !@#$ing ridiculous thing every time a non-union worker does as much as steps NEAR a job site.

You dont even know the true workings of what you carry a flag so high for! LOL.

Oh and in all seriousness, we don't spend enough on education in this country.

Wrong. We spend way too much on education in this country.

Schools suck because we choose to spend the money on completely needless bureaucracy at federal/state/local levels and on giveaways to corrupt unions so that scumbags who should be fired can sit in the 'rubber room' doing crossword puzzles for 3 years at full pay.

It is NOT primarily used by the Teamsters, you dolt. Every union in NYC, from Sheetmetal workers, to electric Local 3, to the Dockbuilders, Steamfitters, to the Carpetry Union use that !@#$ing ridiculous thing every time a non-union worker does as much as steps NEAR a job site.

You dont even know the true workings of what you carry a flag so high for! LOL.

They may borrow it but it's a Teamster item. And yes, you who bashes unions knows more than the guy who worked with them and for them or years. Another example of people talking out of their butts.

That would be "a student". Unless the classroom is a refrigerator box under an overpass.

When real school costs are factored in, the U.S. spends more than any country in the world. The estimate for Washington DC schools was $25k annually. Guess where DC schools rate on aptitude tests? :wallbash:

The answer is rarely more money.

Suburb of DC - $50,000

My number is PER STUDENT. If the school you're talking about costs $50k per student, there's a lot more wrong than cutting the budget can fix.

Talkng to this guy is like trying to convince the bombed out of his mind guy that he is too drunk to drive. Just take his keys away, otherwise he'll just clutter up the highway with his body parts.

Suburb of DC - $50,000

There is no school in the DC suburbs with a 56K total budget, unless it is one of the home school groups that have popped up where parents with different backgroups teach a group of student 1 day a week from their homes. I live in the area and I'd know that even small Catholic schools have 2+ million dollar budgets.

There is no school in the DC suburbs with a 56K total budget, unless it is one of the home school groups that have popped up where parents with different backgroups teach a group of student 1 day a week from their homes. I live in the area and I'd know that even small Catholic schools have 2+ million dollar budgets.

Frederick, MD - $56,000 to run the school. Not including salaries of course.