Did N. Korea just start war with S Korea??

To stop unnecessary posts, when you visit the DMZ, the table where the talks were held is right on the border. You can walk around the table and therefore set foot in NK.

I was hoping AD would answer, but I assumed that's what he meant.

I was stationed there in 91-92, but never took the tour. They said it was a pain in the ass and boring. :thumbsup:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And it certainly doesn't mean you're not an overly emotional crybaby. Right?

It's always funny when people who aren't confident in their opinions get a little flack. The other guy is always pompous and they're always in victim mode.

You're not going to go all "Fan in San Diego" on me and tell me you'd kick my ass if we were in the same room, right?

:wallbash:

I am never in victim mode. Like my opinions or not I could care less. More and more I laugh at people like you. Always know best, always right, always attacking people, etc., etc. You are awesome!! :wallbash::wallbash:

• 1 month later...
I this point let the south fight their own war. Why do we alway have to be dragged in.

Because we have a mutual defense treaty

Like it or not, it exists.

It is the understanding of the United States that neither party is obligated, under Article III of the above Treaty, to come to the aid of the other except in case of an external armed attack against such party; nor shall anything in the present Treaty be construed as requiring the United States to give assistance to Korea except in the event of an armed attack against territory which has been recognized by the United States as lawfully brought under the administrative control of the Republic of Korea.

I this point let the south fight their own war. Why do we alway have to be dragged in.

See what happens when our President is perceived as weak? They wouldn't have dared to do this if they had to face off against Reagan, Bush or Bush.