I just received my first pallet of virtual bricks.

I intend to throw a virtual brick through the virtual window of every 'mocrat that decided to ignore the wishes of myself and 50 - 60% of the population with regard to the recently finalized health care legislation.

Each time I toss one of my virtual clay clods, I will be reminded of my pledge to vote against ALL incumbents this fall--'mocrats, Repubs, Independents, whomever: If they are in an elected office, I will do my best to turn them out.

Consider ordering a skid of virtual bricks for delivery to your own driveway so they'll be handy upon receiving the next throat-rammer our government drops on us....

I intend to throw a virtual brick through the virtual window of every 'mocrat that decided to ignore the wishes of myself and 50 - 60% of the population with regard to the recently finalized health care legislation.

Each time I toss one of my virtual clay clods, I will be reminded of my pledge to vote against ALL incumbents this fall--'mocrats, Repubs, Independents, whomever: If they are in an elected office, I will do my best to turn them out.

Consider ordering a skid of virtual bricks for delivery to your own driveway so they'll be handy upon receiving the next throat-rammer our government drops on us....

uh oh, that's virtual misdemeanor vandalism. you could get virtual 2 years probation and pay virtual restitution. Maybe even a virtual fine of 500 virtual dollars. Man, that'll teach virtual congress a virtual thing or two.

uh oh, that's virtual misdemeanor vandalism. you could get virtual 2 years probation and pay virtual restitution. Maybe even a virtual fine of 500 virtual dollars. Man, that'll teach virtual congress a virtual thing or two.

But it's virtually impossible for him to every get caught.

When watching the local news last night they quoted some poll I didn't catch the name. They were saying 49% in favor of the new law, 40% against, and 11% undecided.

You got it backwards

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/x1295.xml?ReleaseID=1437

March 25, 2010

American voters mostly disapprove of the health care reform 49 - 40 percent, compared to 54 - 36 percent before the vote

Or maybe you meant this one?

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20000941-503544.html

37% approval 48% disapproval

Or maybe it was this one?

March 22, 2010

A CNN/Opinion Research Corporation poll found that 59 percent of those surveyed opposed the bill, and 39 percent favored it. All of the interviews were conducted before the House voted Sunday night, but the contents of the bill were widely known.

Or maybe it was this one?

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_con...ealth_care_bill

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Just before the House of Representatives passed sweeping health care legislation last Sunday, 41% of voters nationwide favored the legislation while 54% were opposed. Now that President Obama has signed the legislation into law, most voters want to see it repealed.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey, conducted on the first two nights after the president signed the bill, shows that 55% favor repealing the legislation. Forty-two percent (42%) oppose repeal. Those figures include 46% who Strongly Favor repeal and 35% who Strongly Oppose it.