WOW what a shocker

Well according to that article the tape showed Big Ben with the girl at about the time the girl said it happened. And ESPN just said basically the same thing on Sportscenter. So I dont know how in th world that would help Ben

"Cansino said a member of Roethlisberger's entourage recorded his own video inside the nightclub, where the quarterback and eight to 10 friends went to celebrate his 28th birthday. According to Cansino, the footage shows Roethlisberger with his accuser around the time of the incident."

Don't know that anybody is disputing that BR and the woman were in proximity at that time. So not sure how that tape would have hurt him--especially if his own tape shows the same thing.

What is your point?

Gee, why might a bar owner want to destroy a tape that shows a bunch of underage people in his bar, as opposed to giving that tape to the police?

I was just about to say there is no coincidence the tape was copied over. I think its a joke in both situations since I think Big Ben has a little weenie and must sexually assult girls to get his rocks off, and the fact that I was a bar manager in Vegas for 2 years and our tapes were saved for long periods of time and the only way they were taped over is if time passed and they were not saved. I would be certain that someone would have saved them UNLESS the bar owner conveniently copied over them so he couldnt get in trouble. I wouldnt doubt he denies the girl was in the bar at all.

On another note, one of the funniest things I ever saw on tape was 2 people having sex in my bar/restaurants dining room at 3am with people walking in and out of the front door and not noticing. Right on one of the tables. LOL. I had to fired the bartender for that one. How could you not notice people boning right there?

...and there it is. Figured it was coming.

Don't know that anybody is disputing that BR and the woman were in proximity at that time. So not sure how that tape would have hurt him--especially if his own tape shows the same thing.

What is your point?

Sure, that's why the footage of it mysteriously got erased. Obviously by the "crazy woman's" side.

Maybe the person who erased it was hiding in the bathroom. Or cowering behind the curtains.