Value Board 2010...........

Astrobot

Round one Iupati if Bulaga and above are off the board...two I like Cody to still be there...three I like Linval Joseph...four I snatch up Capers...five I grab Skelton/Pike/whoever is left...we still don't get an awesome pass rusher though...they missed the boat on Porter unfortunately and unless we are willing to forego a first round tackle we won't get one that we need...in that area I wouldn't be completely upset if they don't draft Cody and instead grab Sergio Kindle...but I am thinking he'll be gone :0(

Butler, the LB from Washington will be long gone before the 4th round. He's arguably the best ILB in the draft, and they don't last into the 100's.

It would also shock me to see Jeff Owens, DT, Georgia availablke in the 5th round.

I think Butler is gone before the completion of Round 2 and Owens before Round 3. To get those guys in round 3 & 4 respectively, would be great value, especially Butler (a day 1 starter).

I would be shocked if Cam Thomas lasted until the 3rd Round.

Many analysts think he is in the second and third round category. If our first two picks turned out to be T.Willians/Bulaga and Cam Thomas I would be more than happy. In my view this team needs to get bigger and tougher along both lines. This year's draft should focus on the lines.