Philly area people, concert info....

The Poojer

Keith Emerson & Greg Lake are playing the Keswick Theater next friday night...the show is sold out and I am searching high and low for any available tickets without breaking my bank...the theater put me on the waiting list should anyone back out....I am utilizing every (albeit limited) resource in the area for ticket connections.....so if anyone has any connections to the Keswick or AEG Entertainment...hook a brutha up with 3 tickets......

Keith Emerson & Greg Lake are playing the Keswick Theater next friday night...the show is sold out and I am searching high and low for any available tickets without breaking my bank...the theater put me on the waiting list should anyone back out....I am utilizing every (albeit limited) resource in the area for ticket connections.....so if anyone has any connections to the Keswick or AEG Entertainment...hook a brutha up with 3 tickets......

Hang out by the box office on show day around 10am when the band returns any tickets they set aside. Otherwise check out StubHub.

PTR

If you do go to the concert, get there early. Parking is a B word. Also, there is a nice Greek restaurant across the street. A good place to have dinner.

If you do go to the concert, get there early. Parking is a B word. Also, there is a nice Greek restaurant across the street. A good place to have dinner.

Guess this is a sign we are all getting old..talking about where to go to dinner BEFORE a concert instead of what bar we are going to AFTER the concert...Lordy, aging really does suck :rolleyes:

Last year, I got tickets to the DMB concert in Camden NJ (right across the river from Philly) for my girlfriend. I got the tickets through the Wanamaker Tickets. I got the best deal from them compared to Stub Hub and other websites...Their VIP Seats were cheaper than regular seats...

Link