Health Care has passes

Is that the same group that shouted at lawmakers the 'n' word and spat upon other lawmakers and called other lawmakers 'faggot'? No thanks, I'll skip the teabagger movement.

Even if they did do it, who cares? The "lawmakers"(funny because that term implies some sort of wisdom worthy of respect) and are all a fuggin drag on society. Non productive spineless pukes that really should get out and work for a living and maybe they would have a adequate perspective. If I was there I would have avoided any of the racial language but they would have got a lot worse language. My heart bleeds for them. They can go fug themselves

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Obama was the great bipartisan unifyer?????...this is the most polarized I've seen in a long time...they are taking him to court all the time...he's made fun of the Supreme Court and after putting the Bill together without ANY input from the Republicans they had to use dirtybag tactics because they were confused why the Republicans were pissed....HEHEHEEHEHHEHEHHE yeah he's unified the two sides alright...this is ridiculous...

Clinton got little support, but got some Republican votes on his agendas...even FDR got some Republican support on Some policy issues...Obama sucks and the Pelosi is worse...the Democrats are a joke...

I thought Obama was the great bipartisan unifyer?????...this is the most polarized I've seen in a long time...they are taking him to court all the time...he's made fun of the Supreme Court and after putting the Bill together without ANY input from the Republicans they had to use dirtybag tactics because they were confused why the Republicans were pissed....HEHEHEEHEHHEHEHHE yeah he's unified the two sides alright...this is ridiculous...

He definitely hasn't been a unifier, that's for sure. GW was definitely a polarizing president, but this sort of polarization is off the charts.

Liberal Talking Points says : GOP are a bunch of obstructionists yada yada yada

in 3.....2......1

Seriously.

I mean Coulter is pretty low, but she is not THAT low.

I'm with ya Crayonz. She might be abrasive but she doesn't have the power to blatantly usurp the publics desires like Stupak, Barney Frank, Pelosi, Nelson, Reid et al. All I have to say to those pukes is: Remember Tom Daschle.

I look forward to future elections where the Tea Party-supported candidates run on a platform of reopening the prescription drug "donut hole" and denying coverage for children with pre-existing conditions.

The left has clearly poisoned the well in that respect for the mid-terms, but the reality is that we're going to see a number of juicy and embarrassing tidbits come out of this health care bill over the next few months, and the left will be so embarrassed and defensive about it there won't be time to paint the right into a corner like you're suggesting.

And if that's not enough, believe this: unemployment will dip for a moment or two because of the census hires, and by September, October the number will be on the rise again. And the simple reality is that as long as this administration continues to take steps that will not spur job growth in the private sector, the last thing this country is going to want to do is "keep the status quo." Especially when the time comes to let the middle class know that Obama won't be able to keep that whole "no tax hikes for people making under $200K."

And none of this takes into consideration my own small belief that now that the health care bill is law, the Dem's base will see no real need to get energized to vote in November.

Gonna get ugly. Really, really ugly. But you hang onto that whole "the GOP hates children and seniors" thing. I think it'll get some traction one day.

Get your facts straight first. By all accounts the demonstrations in D.C. were orderly but vocal. I haven't seen anything on tape to back up anything different than that. The reporte were that one person called Barney Frank a faggot, one person called (I think) Clyburne the "n" word and someone spat at someone. Ann Coulter was prevented from speaking in Canada last night because of the threatened violence upon her. I'm sure they were from the Tea Party and not some liberal little lynch mob.

Didn't you just confirm what I said? I guess my facts are straight.