Health Care has passes

The apathy of many of you made it possible for Obama and the Democrats to come to power and completely take over our health care. Still apathetic? I hope not. But what are you going to do about it? I'm going to become more involved in my Tea Party by recruiting new members and assuming a greater leadership role than before. I will also be donating to every Republican I can. How are you going to help take our country back?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The apathy of many of you made it possible for Obama and the Democrats to come to power and completely take over our health care. Still apathetic? I hope not. But what are you going to do about it? I'm going to become more involved in my Tea Party by recruiting new members and assuming a greater leadership role than before. I will also be donating to every Republican I can. How are you going to help take our country back?

I don't see much difference in that path than the one we're currently on.

But good for you. <_<

I'm going to attend more Klan meetings. See ya there. <_<

Doesn't matter. Even if I can change only one person's mind then that's all that matters.

Good luck. The argument you have to make now is to convince people who can now afford the insurance that had been wrongfully denied to them before that they should not only give up their insurance, but also support legislation that will prevent them from ever getting it again.

<_<

Caring for the well being of your citizens is wrong. Not only wrong. It's monstrous.

Not the government's responsibility. People should care for themselves.

Which is actually beside the point, since this bill does almost nothing of the sort anyway...

Not the government's responsibility. People should care for themselves.

Which is actually beside the point, since this bill does almost nothing of the sort anyway...

It's hard to care for yourself when the institutions put in place prevent you from being able to do so.

Doesn't matter. Even if I can change only one person's mind then that's all that matters.

And how's that going to go? "Agree with me or I'll drool on you!"

You'd probably have a better chance of changing someone's mind if you weren't such a complete and utter idiot.

It's hard to care for yourself when the institutions put in place prevent you from being able to do so.

There are no institutions in place that prevent people from eating well, exercising, and generally leading a healthy lifestyle...which is a MUCH bigger problem than the falsely perceived and generally misunderstood unfairness of the health insurance industry.

Which segues nicely to the second point: the new law doesn't address care, it addresses insurance. Not the same thing. Health care is not going to be any more available (and in fact will probably be less available) under this law, regardless of people's ability to pay for it.

Regardless of any moral principle that one may or may not hold, believing or disbelieving that it's the government's responsibility to care for people who can't or won't, it's a seriously bad law, grounded in an almost complete lack of understanding of the entire health care industry.

Repeat after me

"I drink the Kool Aid, cuz they tell me it tastes good"

Now click your heels three times and open your eyes, does the Kool Aid still taste good?

Repeat after me

Now click your heels three times and open your eyes, does the Kool Aid still taste good?

Now repeat after me:

"i regurgitate cliches"

"i regurgitate cliches"

"i regurgitate cliches"

now click your heels three times and open your eyes, do you still have an erection while watching Glen Beck?

Now repeat after me:

"i regurgitate cliches"

"i regurgitate cliches"

"i regurgitate cliches"

now click your heels three times and open your eyes, do you still have an erection while watching Glen Beck?

Now repeat after me:

"Hope, Change and Obama money"

now click your heels three times and open your eyes, how long have you been waiting in line?