Fell on the floor watching Da Ali G repeat

GG

Surprised that no one noticed it, but in Episode 6 Bruno goes to an Alabama football game and does a cheer with the Bama cheerleaders on the sideline. After the game he scores an interview with the Bama RB, and asks him the usual Bruno questions on dating preferences. The RB is visually miffed that Bruno is hitting on him and doesn't like questions about dating other players.

The RB was Shaud Williams.

Hilarious.

Surprised that no one noticed it, but in Episode 6 Bruno goes to an Alabama football game and does a cheer with the Bama cheerleaders on the sideline.  After the game he scores an interview with the Bama RB, and asks him the usual Bruno questions on dating preferences.  The RB is visually miffed that Bruno is hitting on him and doesn't like questions about dating other players.

The RB was Shaud Williams.

Hilarious.

135713[/snapback]

Actually, I posted something similar, to deaf ears when I saw that on DVD a few months back. Glad to see that someone else apprectiates ALI G. I thought Shaud handled the questions very well, and kept his cool, more so than the rest of Alabama. I forget, was that the same episode where Barat does his country song in the redneck bar? That too, was very (uncomfortably) funny.

I wathced DA ALI G movie on Thanksgiving, and I was very disappointed. What makes the show so damn funny is the "reality tv" aspect of it. The movie is like a British remake of Head of State, and even less funny, if you can imagine that....still love the show!