KFFL Reports Primetime schedule announcement TODAY

There is not 1 exciting player or intriguing thing about the Bills this year (yet)... Maybe the fact that we got a new coach but thats it.... I am not expecting any primetime appearences....

We are going under the radar.

Under the radar.

Under the bridge.

And over the Falls.

There is not 1 exciting player or intriguing thing about the Bills this year (yet)... Maybe the fact that we got a new coach but thats it.... I am not expecting any primetime appearences....

Yet some of the most exciting prime time games over the past few years have involved the Bills...I think we have a chance for a couple.

We'll have a nice game against the Patriots scheduled. we have become the Washington Generals to them. Our uniforms look nice and All American like theirs, which makes for great TV, and we never win, what more could the NFL ask for?

I heard this season Tom Brady is going to run around the stadium with a bucket of water and scare the crowd!!

I find it a little odd that they're announcing this before the draft. This is why the NFL ends up with duds for primetime games sometimes. They pick the matchups way too early.

They've had the entire schedule announced before the draft for at least several years now.

"The NFL will announce its 2010 prime time schedule Monday, March 22. "

Just an FYI....

After last seasons terrible schedule with 2 1:00 sunday games for the whole first half of the season, I hope we don't see our name on the Prime Time schedule. Besides, why mess up another relaxing night with a game like the season opener last year?