Went to the Sabres game saturday

dib

It was like HSBC South. Lets Go Buffalo chants drowned out the meager Lets Go Panthers chants

BTW anyone know where I can get a Sabres Fleece rink rat hat? I've tried everywhere on line I can thin of.

It was like HSBC South. Lets Go Buffalo chants drowned out the meager Lets Go Panthers chants

BTW anyone know where I can get a Sabres Fleece rink rat hat? I've tried everywhere on line I can thin of.

Watched the Sabres/Canes game, earlier today, on line...if it weren't for the Hurricanes logo at center ice, you would have sworn the game was in Buffalo...didn't hurt that the good guys absolutely (mostly) dominated the necks...

Watched the Sabres/Canes game, earlier today, on line...if it weren't for the Hurricanes logo at center ice, you would have sworn the game was in Buffalo...didn't hurt that the good guys absolutely (mostly) dominated the necks...

Shhhh... You are gonna jinx them! They have 11 games left!

:D

Anyway, what is up with the Otters? Any help explaining this vexing team? Heels you out there? They are utter Slug killers, yet the play like poo against others! <_<

Sorry for hijacking your thread Dib, can't help you out with the fleece hat... What the hell would you want a fleece hat in Habana Norte for anyway? :o

Shhhh... You are gonna jinx them! They have 11 games left!

:thumbsup:

Anyway, what is up with the Otters? Any help explaining this vexing team? Heels you out there? They are utter Slug killers, yet the play like poo against others! :nana:

Sorry for hijacking your thread Dib, can't help you out with the fleece hat... What the hell would you want a fleece hat in Habana Norte for anyway? :flirt:

Oh, believe me, I take nothing for granted with this team...nice game today, but who knows what the next game brings?

NHL Network replayed Sabres @ Lightning -the night before I think. Incredible number of Sabres fans in attendance and wearin' the colors. All game long you could hear "let's Go Buffalo!" chants. The place was just as loud when the Sabres scored as it as when Tampa Bay scored.

Couldn't help but think 'it must suck to be youz guyz..' (fans of the Lightning)

Anyway, what is up with the Otters? Any help explaining this vexing team? Heels you out there? They are utter Slug killers, yet the play like poo against others! :nana:

They have weak goaltending and defense. Yeah, they caught that little hot streak, and that is going to happen over the course of a season. Take out that stretch and their season has been very consistent. They're not very good.

They have weak goaltending and defense. Yeah, they caught that little hot streak, and that is going to happen over the course of a season. Take out that stretch and their season has been very consistent. They're not very good.

Ya... That is why they just pitched two straight shut outs! :thumbsup::worthy:

Anyway, I jest... I jest! Just figure I throw that out there. Surely the Hockey Gods have their way with us. We say one thing, they do another in spite! :lol:

I was at the 'Canes game on Sunday. Same deal as in FL when I lived there... tons of Sabres fans. Lots of good tailgating outside, too. I saw at least 3 deep-fry set-ups for wings.

To be fair, Duke was playing at the same time (5 PM on a Sunday). Weird time for hockey.

Ya... That is why they just pitched two straight shut outs! B-):devil:

Anyway, I jest... I jest! Just figure I throw that out there. Surely the Hockey Gods have their way with us. We say one thing, they do another in spite! :cry:

Notice the point in my post where I mentioned they got on a hot streak? ;)

Anyway, if you want an explanation about Ottawa, take a look at their goal differential.