The QB NFL Conspiracy....

In 1993 the Buffalo Bills and the Dallas Cowboys were top flight Passing offenses...they were in the 90 million viewer range for the the first time in eight years...Cowboys again set the mark in 1996 to higher levels...The NFL was shaking and moving...then the 1999 Rams set a new precident for Pass first offenses...and the conspiracy began...muhahahahaahahaha...

From after the 1999/2000 Rams...the Ravens came along, and let the decline begin...the the Pats...but not the Brady throws 50 td's Pats...the 22 ranked passing offense pats...then the Bucs...then the Pats again...and Pats again...still the pats that were barely in the top half of the league in passing...then the Steelers...then...THE COLTS...highest grossing...then the Media..."QB DRIVEN LEAGUE QB DRIVEN LEAGUE"....THEN EVEN THE COACHES "QUARTER BACK DRIVEN LEAGUE, QUARTER BACK DRIVEN LEAGUE"...like it was the way to win...however, Running Defensive teams still win...then the Refs...New Rules...Payoffs...Giants and Pats...new highest grossing...THIS is the 50 tds Brady...then the Steelers Cards...new highest grossing...Kurt Warner...ridiculous numbers....then Saints and Colts...TWO PREMIER PASSING TEAMS...

It's all about money, no integrity...I still like my UGLY football and my mean teams over these mainstream cupcakes ALL DAY LONG...and those teams STILL win more often

Too many people, perhaps those in the media more than any, equate QBing with passing.

There is a HUGE difference between being a passer and a QB.

It is indeed a QB driven league.

GO BILLS!!!