Should we ban posts requesting bans?

KD in CA

You don't like my summary executions idea? I was going to let you be in charge of blindfolds.

135472[/snapback]

I missed that one!

Thanks for the blindfold job. I'll make sure to cut holes in the ones I give to people I don't like so they can see it coming when Darin takes aim and fires.

I missed that one!

Thanks for the blindfold job.  I'll make sure to cut holes in the ones I give to people I don't like so they can see it coming when Darin takes aim and fires.

135475[/snapback]

Why are you giving Darin the fun part? It was MY idea.

I missed that one!

Thanks for the blindfold job.  I'll make sure to cut holes in the ones I give to people I don't like so they can see it coming when Darin takes aim and fires.

135475[/snapback]

Darin couldn't hit the broad side of a barn if he was standing in it.

You don't like my summary executions idea? I was going to let you be in charge of blindfolds.

135472[/snapback]

He's how I suggest we plan on doing them:

Firing Squad - a dramatic end whether done at sunrise, high noon, or sunset

Beheading in the Public Market - a bit messy, but it didn't stop the French from using it a few hundred times

Lethal Injection - the cowardly just-doze-off-to-sleep-and-never-wake-up way

Burned at the Stake - now you're talking some serious witch-relieving spell-binding pyrotechnics

Old Sparky - somewhat unreliable as the switch has to be thrown a couple of times if the connectivity is bad - (maybe NJ Sue could dump a beer on their head first)

Pull the Plug of Life Support - unfortunately requires the subject to already be on life support - you know, like Drew's career is now

A Bowl of Hemlock - for the more philosophical amonst us

Well, whatever...

Will we get to choose individually, or should we put it up for a poll.

Wait, no. This isn't a democracy - _________(fill in the blank) should get to decide.

I just don't want to go like Ernest Hemmingway did - with his father's gun in his mouth. <_<

He's how I suggest we plan on doing them:

Firing Squad - a dramatic end whether done at sunrise, high noon, or sunset

Beheading in the Public Market - a bit messy, but it didn't stop the French from using it a few hundred times

Lethal Injection - the cowardly just-doze-off-to-sleep-and-never-wake-up way

Burned at the Stake - now you're talking some serious witch-relieving spell-binding pyrotechnics

Old Sparky - somewhat unreliable as the switch has to be thrown a couple of times if the connectivity is bad - (maybe NJ Sue could dump a beer on their head first)

Pull the Plug of Life Support - unfortunately requires the subject to already be on life support - you know, like Drew's career is now

A Bowl of Hemlock - for the more philosophical amonst us

Well, whatever...

Will we get to choose individually, or should we put it up for a poll.

Wait, no. This isn't a democracy - _________(fill in the blank) should get to decide.

I just don't want to go like Ernest Hemmingway did - with his father's gun in his mouth. <_<

135486[/snapback]

That's it? Hell I am Rasputin...bring it all baby!

Why are you giving Darin the fun part? It was MY idea.

135477[/snapback]

Come on, you gotta give him something fun to do. He's getting boring sitting in the igloo all day listening to the roosters! <_<

Besides, I figured you would be in charge of picking the people we execute! :D

You left out public hangings. Could help revitalize the Buffalo Downtown area too. Kill two birds with one stone (parden the pun).

I'm still partial to the firing squad, though.

Another thought, if some people are squeamish (pussies) is to force them to read every single post Ice has ever written, and bore them to death.

Ugh.  Is there a stoning option available instead???    <_<

135572[/snapback]

Reminds me of a Jesus joke. The crowd was preparing to stone Mary Magdelen when Jesus comes along. Interposing himself between the crowd and the accused harlot, he shames the mob with "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" Out of the crowd comes a little old woman with a 20 pound rock, nails the crap out of poor Mary and splits her head wide open. Jesus just shakes his head and says, "You know Ma, sometimes you really piss me off".

Reminds me of a Jesus joke. The crowd was preparing to stone Mary Magdelen when Jesus comes along. Interposing himself between the crowd and the accused harlot, he shames the mob with "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" Out of the crowd comes a little old woman with a 20 pound rock, nails the crap out of poor Mary and splits her head wide open. Jesus just shakes his head and says, "You know Ma, sometimes you really piss me off".

135584[/snapback]

<_<

Stoning might be the way to go.

Question: If Crusading is banned, is declaring a Jihad likewise banned?

Seems to me the "Crusaders" aren't organized as such and should probably be called Curseaders, furthermore their 'attacks' are aimed against one or more PLAYERS/FO Types. But there definitely seems to be a lot of Jihadist that virulently hate those fans of the opposing view.

<_<

Stoning might be the way to go.

Question: If Crusading is banned, is declaring a Jihad likewise banned?

Seems to me the "Crusaders" aren't organized as such and should probably be called Curseaders, furthermore their 'attacks' are aimed against one or more PLAYERS/FO Types. But there definitely seems to be a lot of Jihadist that virulently hate those fans of the opposing view.

135670[/snapback]

The Pan-Losmanic Caliphate. A clear and present danger. We should probably invade Kenmore.