We win today

Thailog80

We will win three roadies this year............it starts today. I believe this team is finding its identity. The team is playing with more confidence and a little bit of a swagger. Bledsoe and Lawyer are Washington natives and want to succeed there. It can and will happen today.

Being the eternal optimist, I see 4-2 or 5-1 as being quite achievable down the stretch.

What I see as being possible...

at SEA - W

at MIA - W

Cleve - W

at Cin - L

at SF - W

Pitt - L

Today and at Cincinnati are swing games...could go either way.

Fingers are crossed and gunning for respectability! <_<

We will win three roadies this year............it starts today. I believe this team is finding its identity. The team is playing with more confidence and a little bit of a swagger. Bledsoe and Lawyer are Washington natives and want to succeed there. It can and will happen today.

135439[/snapback]

Jim Kelly was Penn Native, how did playing Pittsburgh work out for him? <_< We are playing not to be a joke, Seattle for a playoff spot. We are on the road. I just don't see it happening.

135439[/snapback]

A little early to be drinking heavily isn't it? <_<

C'mon Ice, at least keep a little faith that our boys can pull one out. I don't see it happening either, but I sure as hell want them to. I will yell and scream at my TV all day, and when its done I hope we have a W. But I expect drew to lay an egg, again, and have the type of day he had at Baltimore. I would love to be wrong with Drew lighting up the scoreboard, but that hasn't happened in 2 years on the road. I fear we are right and Drew will let us down, as he has for nearly 2 full seasons.

C'mon Drew, I dare you to prove me wrong. I double dog dare you....

Go Bills!!!!

Jim Kelly was Penn Native, how did playing Pittsburgh work out for him? <_<  We are playing not to be a joke, Seattle for a playoff spot.  We are on the road. I just don't see it happening.

135516[/snapback]

It has to start somewhere. Today this club takes a big step.

What's on the menu today brother? We are having Beef BBQ on extra fresh rolls. Something new to help us win on the road!

135562[/snapback]

BBQ sounds damn fine.

I dont know whats on the menu yet. Wings for sure. Somehow I think Turkey is in the forecast... <_<

BBQ sounds damn fine.

I dont know whats on the menu yet. Wings for sure. Somehow I think Turkey is in the forecast... <_<

135565[/snapback]

Remember when we had this pegged as the Tequila Wings game? My, how times have changed.

I'm sticking with Bills-27 Seahawks 20 (7 points coming off a Bledsoe interception, but he redeems himself with a long strike to Evans).

Remember when we had this pegged as the Tequila Wings game? My, how times have changed.

I'm sticking with Bills-27 Seahawks 20 (7 points coming off a Bledsoe interception, but he redeems himself with a long strike to Evans).

135569[/snapback]

Please don't let this one turn into Wingfest 2004

While I think the Bills will win in Seattle, I also think the way the AFC is this year, it could take 10-11 wins to grab a wild card spot based on how well Baltimore and the Denver/San Diego loser is playing not to mention the Jaguars.

And at the very least, you might have late competition from Tennessee.

135569[/snapback]

I just love it when I'm wrong.