How much does a double wide trailer cost?

Gov. David Paterson earmarks $778,000 for conjugal visit trailer at prison

Gov. David Paterson wants to spend almost $800,000 on two double-wide trailers for conjugal and family visits at the Five Points Correctional Facility in Romulus, Seneca County.

Them must be some really fancy trailers. Bubba would be proud.

Romulus. The founder of Rome

Seneca county... That is where Romulus is in... Just keeping with the Roman theme... :rolleyes:

Are you threatening me?

Do not make my bunghole angry.

Where I come from we have no bunghole

Ah, the Principal! He will have TP!

My people. They are without Bunghole

Are you threatening me?

Do not make my bunghole angry.

Where I come from we have no bunghole

Ah, the Principal! He will have TP!

My people. They are without Bunghole

What are you The Great Cornholio or something?

Now help me get my keyboard to work in flashplayer games... You will make a sweet 2nd grader very happy!

:rolleyes:

Gov. David Paterson earmarks $778,000 for conjugal visit trailer at prison

Gov. David Paterson wants to spend almost $800,000 on two double-wide trailers for conjugal and family visits at the Five Points Correctional Facility in Romulus, Seneca County.

Them must be some really fancy trailers. Bubba would be proud.

I don't think you're looking at the correctly. Think of the value they would yield from these trailers. Both Paterson and the former Spitzer know tha value of getting laid. Besides, don't you feel that conjugal visits are a civil right just like healthcare?

I don't think you're looking at the correctly. Think of the value they would yield from these trailers. Both Paterson and the former Spitzer know tha value of getting laid. Besides, don't you feel that conjugal visits are a civil right just like healthcare?

Maybe part of the cost is the video equipment and webserver for the new "conjugalvisitsinNYprisons.gov" webpage.