urban dictionary definitions of "teabagger"

Another social experiment?

Not sure that fits the definition. Curious if the "tea partiers" (as they prefer to be called now) called themselves "baggers" first, blissfully ignorant of the connotations, or was it a snide, nasty term unfairly foisted upon them by the liberal media?

And have they bought survival seeds?

Not sure that fits the definition. Curious if the "tea partiers" (as they prefer to be called now) called themselves "baggers" first, blissfully ignorant of the connotations, or was it a snide, nasty term unfairly foisted upon them by the liberal media?

And have they bought survival seeds?

Anybody who can think for themselves...IE non lemmings...could have easily come up with a pun involving "teabagger" and "seed"

But that assumes you can think of such things yourself. Unfortunately you are a lemming and can only think of things that your overlords tell you to think

You Sir, or Madam or something in between, are a complete joke. I actually think that you must be a troll, or Brian Cox, still trying to find a way to win anything over the Bills or their fans. You couldn't do it on the field, but you now think you can do it in a forum that should restrict anyone with an IQ less than his uniform number?

I actually think that you must be a troll, or Brian Cox

What's your problem with Brian Cox? I'd put him #3 behind Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellan in regards to British actors.

Hell, just the other day I was flipping thru the channels and I caught some BBC Shakespeare stuff. Immediately I recognized Brian Cox's voice in Macbeth

You Sir, or Madam or something in between, are a complete joke. I actually think that you must be a troll, or Brian Cox, still trying to find a way to win anything over the Bills or their fans. You couldn't do it on the field, but you now think you can do it in a forum that should restrict anyone with an IQ less than his uniform number?

Allow me the privilege of putting this in some context: I was downtown this afternoon soaking up some NCAA hoops flavor when I came across this demonstration in front of Louise Slaughter's Buffalo office. About 20 people holding the usual signs one comes to expect at these things. I had my camera on me and snapped a couple of pictures and later posted them to my Facebook page. I captioned it "teabaggers demonstrate outside Louise Slaughter's office". A conservative friend got pissed off (his words : "Too bad Facebook doesn't have a F*** you button") and "unfriended me". Touchy these conservatives nowadays but that's not my point. I'm just curious why this term has become such a self-inflicted embarrassment around the movement? If the cons take it as such a spiteful insult in line with the n-word why then would the right wing even respond to it on a site like the Urban Dictionary...not just respond to it but embrace it with their own definitions?

Just odd.

What's your problem with Brian Cox? I'd put him #3 behind Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellan in regards to British actors.

Hell, just the other day I was flipping thru the channels and I caught some BBC Shakespeare stuff. Immediately I recognized Brian Cox's voice in Macbeth

Shakespeare stuff on a Bill's board? Albeit it's a Bills political board, but I've never been able to get over his one finger salute. Although when he went ape schit and it gave us a first down i did sort of appreciate him.

Allow me the privilege of putting this in some context: I was downtown this afternoon soaking up some NCAA hoops flavor when I came across this demonstration in front of Louise Slaughter's Buffalo office. About 20 people holding the usual signs one comes to expect at these things. I had my camera on me and snapped a couple of pictures and later posted them to my Facebook page. I captioned it "teabaggers demonstrate outside Louise Slaughter's office". A conservative friend got pissed off (his words : "Too bad Facebook doesn't have a F*** you button") and "unfriended me". Touchy these conservatives nowadays but that's not my point. I'm just curious why this term has become such a self-inflicted embarrassment around the movement? If the cons take it as such a spiteful insult in line with the n-word why then would the right wing even respond to it on a site like the Urban Dictionary...not just respond to it but embrace it with their own definitions?

Just odd.

Let me start out by being as nice as I can be. The "Tea Party", which isn't actually a party, was labeled by your "mainstream" liberal treason media. Before I go on, "mainstream" media is what they themselves called "themselves", but they aren't that anymore. They are a fringe, just like you are. It is a shame that there is so little honesty left in what is called journalism these days. I hate the fact that I have to learn what is really going on via online publications. I'd much rather drink my coffee and get the ink stains on my table, but enjoy honest journalism. I don't think you get it, but you and your ilk are what is wrong with this country. With that said, I respect your right to have your own opinions. I will support your right to voice, vote, promote those opinions. Will you support mine? or I do get the same ol same ol talking points? Can you answer in a way that doesn't include the same tired and time-worn talking points, or will you actually have something to say that amounts to anything other than a slogan?

So, I'm supposed to watch your 9 minute cartoon? I'd rather make 9 minutes of calls to 9 different Congresscritters regarding my thoughts about the viability of your job. With that said, I'm not out busting your balls. Understand that it is getting to be a real chore to be paying your salary and being dissed for it.

Let me start out by being as nice as I can be. The "Tea Party", which isn't actually a party, was labeled by your "mainstream" liberal treason media. Before I go on, "mainstream" media is what they themselves called "themselves", but they aren't that anymore. They are a fringe, just like you are. It is a shame that there is so little honesty left in what is called journalism these days. I hate the fact that I have to learn what is really going on via online publications. I'd much rather drink my coffee and get the ink stains on my table, but enjoy honest journalism. I don't think you get it, but you and your ilk are what is wrong with this country. With that said, I respect your right to have your own opinions. I will support your right to voice, vote, promote those opinions. Will you support mine? or I do get the same ol same ol talking points? Can you answer in a way that doesn't include the same tired and time-worn talking points, or will you actually have something to say that amounts to anything other than a slogan?

I doubt the media came up with signs like "tea bag the liberals" or "tea bag Obama". They sort of named themselves didn't they.

So, I'm supposed to watch your 9 minute cartoon? I'd rather make 9 minutes of calls to 9 different Congresscritters regarding my thoughts about the viability of your job. With that said, I'm not out busting your balls. Understand that it is getting to be a real chore to be paying your salary and being dissed for it.

I am at home right now. I worked 0800 to 1600 all week... Took today off to tend to the children. So what is your problem? You haven't seen me all week because tonnage and pleasure craft (weather is nice and the ice on the river broke) have been steady all week.

I won't have to work till 0800 Monday and then you won't see me during that, given it will be my second week of days... I will be on the bull gang next week.

Actually... I hope everybody finds out what we do... It would actually justify the millions of dollars that is brought into the local and national economy everyday for roughly pennies in salary and overhead.

I am at home right now. I worked 0800 to 1600 all week... Took today off to tend to the children. So what is your problem? You haven't seen me all week because tonnage and pleasure craft (weather is nice and the ice on the river broke) have been steady all week.

I won't have to work till 0800 Monday and then you won't see me during that, given it will be my second week of days... I will be on the bull gang next week.

Actually... I hope everybody finds out what we do... It would actually justify the millions of dollars that is brought into the local and national economy everyday for roughly pennies in salary and overhead.

Oh so you got one of thos cushy jobs. I thought so.