Riddle me this libs

I heard on the Blizter report that the repubs' have used all of the same tactics the dems are using.

Seriously asking...even the whole "buying votes with an executive order against something distasteful to some Congressmen"? Because while the rest of the maneuvering I found merely distasteful, I thought THAT was particularly disgusting.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you reconcile bitching about how wiretapping some raghead who acumulated 100,000 frequent flyer miles going between Yemen and JFK in six months is "not America" and violating the spirit of the Constitution, but ramming through a major piece of legislation through loopholes and buyouts is OK with you.

Personally I wish they would racially profile Arabs/Muslims at the airports. It's ridiculous to frisk aging grannies. We all know is going to try a terroist act. It will be a young muslim male. They should be the only ones checked at an airport checkpoint, everyone else can pass thru unchecked.

Personally I wish they would racially profile Arabs/Muslims at the airports. It's ridiculous to frisk aging grannies. We all know is going to try a terroist act. It will be a young muslim male. They should be the only ones checked at an airport checkpoint, everyone else can pass thru unchecked.

Would that be a semetic-looking Arab, an oriental-looking Hui, or a blonde-and-blue Bosnian muslim?

And no teenage Palestinian girl has ever bombed an Israeli bus?

In fairness, being a stoner doesn't automatically make you stupid. I had more than my share of 3.8-4.0 GPA friends in college who did most of their work stoned out of their mind.

Ya, I really have no room to talk. :thumbsup:

Nice job Spidey

Except its not a nice job. It's typical hack crap because it's filled with truths but not the reasons those truths exist.

Take malpractice insurance. Typical Canadian Obstetrician pays about $40k. Typical American pays $100k. Guess why? Trial lawyers (DEMOCRATS) won't allow Tort Reform.

What about prescription drugs? Canadians typically pay less for what's available (which is far more limited than in the United States) and the government puts in strenuous cost controls. Guess what the first thing the Obama Administration took off the table to get this health care abortion passed?

Learn something. Then comment. Not the other way around.

Except its not a nice job. It's typical hack crap because it's filled with truths but not the reasons those truths exist.

Take malpractice insurance. Typical Canadian Obstetrician pays about $40k. Typical American pays $100k. Guess why? Trial lawyers (DEMOCRATS) won't allow Tort Reform.

What about prescription drugs? Canadians typically pay less for what's available (which is far more limited than in the United States) and the government puts in strenuous cost controls. Guess what the first thing the Obama Administration took off the table to get this health care abortion passed?

Learn something. Then comment. Not the other way around.

The reason for the high prescription drug costs in the US is the price controls in other countries. The drug companies can't by law charge more there. They have to get the money for R&D for new drugs from someplace.

Price controls here = no new drugs.

Want to lower our costs? Get the other countries to remove their controls.

Would that be a semetic-looking Arab, an oriental-looking Hui, or a blonde-and-blue Bosnian muslim?

And no teenage Palestinian girl has ever bombed an Israeli bus?

Not to many Palestinian girls are getting on planes. But if your passport is from a Muslim country ya, you should be frisked thoroughly. So before you complain about their rights, I dont care. This is airline saftey at risk. Rights go out the window.

Not to many Palestinian girls are getting on planes. But if your passport is from a Muslim country ya, you should be frisked thoroughly. So before you complain about their rights, I dont care. This is airline saftey at risk. Rights go out the window.

Oh so only people from muslim countries will be frisked. Everyone else gets a free pass?

Oh so only people from muslim countries will be frisked. Everyone else gets a free pass?

Somehow I don't think terrorists would have a tough time getting around that.

"The 9/11 Commission reported that U.S. authorities recovered passports belonging to four of the 19 hijackers. All of the recovered passports had "suspicious indicators" they had been fraudulently manipulated; two, the Commission concluded, were "clearly doctored." "

You know I used to be pretty good with geography. What exactly are Muslim countries?

You know I used to be pretty good with geography. What exactly are Muslim countries?

Your so smart why don't you impress us with a list of countries that have muslim populations that have been known to conduct and export terrorism. I'm sure you can think of a few. I'll give you a hint, one of the countries starts with an A.

Your so smart why don't you impress us with a list of countries that have muslim populations that have been known to conduct and export terrorism. I'm sure you can think of a few. I'll give you a hint, one of the countries starts with an A.

:blink: