Pet Peeves

ieatcrayonz

Yup, this deserves to become a popular expression.

Sort of the exact opposite of “gilding the rose.” You could say “that’s like urinating on a woman from Jersey” to mean that it is impossible for your actions to bestow any more degradation than is already inherent in a given situation. In fact, it becomes ironic because urinating on a woman from Jersey might actually wash off a little bit of her disgusting whore make-up, thereby actually improving her situation slightly overall.

the guy urinated.

the guy urinated on woman.

the guy urinated on woman on wednesday.

the guy urinated on woman on wednesday and got arrested.

thats not redundancy! thats comedy! i was laughing the the whole time.

Urinated?

Wednesday?

Arrested?

Redundancy?

Comedy?

Deerball said that was crayonz idea of a first date

Yup, this deserves to become a popular expression.

Sort of the exact opposite of “gilding the rose.” You could say “that’s like urinating on a woman from Jersey” to mean that it is impossible for your actions to bestow any more degradation than is already inherent in a given situation. In fact, it becomes ironic because urinating on a woman from Jersey might actually wash off a little bit of her disgusting whore make-up, thereby actually improving her situation slightly overall.

That is harsh. I was talking specifically about Jersey City, not the whole State of New Jersey. Believe it or not, there are actually parts of New Jersey that are almost tolerable for short stints.

That is harsh. I was talking specifically about Jersey City, not the whole State of New Jersey. Believe it or not, there are actually parts of New Jersey that are almost tolerable for short stints.

Short stints are a pet peeve of mine. Why bother with a stint if it isn't a full sized stint?