Obama on Fox today?

How low can you go?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would Obama literally perform devious sexual acts with Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi if it meant getting health care passed?

• Yes
    • No
    • What do you mean? He would do that anyway!
    • Whatever IEatCranyz says

In case anybody needs reminding: The Fox News/Obama war

So....given that....WTF? Nice to see Obama stand up for his principles huh? Where are the Fox bashers? DC_Tom? How can this be? :wacko: How dare Obama show up and legitimize Fox? (as if they needed it given their ratings)

This is so pathetic, its funny.

How much $$ would you pay to hear what the conversation before the decision was made?

But, I am sure we will be told this is a "shrewd" move...and shows Obama's willingness to reach out to the "other side". :thumbdown: Ask yourself: which votes are we talking about them not having? Republican or Democrat?

In case anybody needs reminding: The Fox News/Obama war

So....given that....WTF? Nice to see Obama stand up for his principles huh? Where are the Fox bashers? DC_Tom? How can this be? :w00t: How dare Obama show up and legitimize Fox? (as if they needed it given their ratings)

This is so pathetic, its funny.

How much $$ would you pay to hear what the conversation before the decision was made?

But, I am sure we will be told this is a "shrewd" move...and shows Obama's willingness to reach out to the "other side". :thumbdown: Ask yourself: which votes are we talking about them not having? Republican or Democrat?

I'm surprised Fox Snooze gave him any time. Must not be any white women missing in the country today. :wacko: