Clark Judge write-up on CBSSports.com

If you were fooled into thinking a guy who was practically a rookie was going to come in and be great right off the bat, you could be fooled again. That said, Bell deserves some time and I think he is going to get it.

Geez, cut the guy a little slack. He's been injured. The buck stops at the end of this year for him, injuries or not.

I wasn't expecting him to be great, just better than what he showed. And he still may show something, but I'm not expecting anything.

ask Eric Mangini or Mike Shanahan who their starting QB is, they both have two decent 1s

Really? The Skins have Campbell and Grossman, and I woudn't call either decent. And you're calling Wallace and Delhomme decent? Wallace is the sole unknown in that lot, but the rest are not starting material. And, no, I do not think the Skins nor the Browns are in better condition QB-wise than the Bills.

Really? The Skins have Campbell and Grossman, and I woudn't call either decent. And you're calling Wallace and Delhomme decent? Wallace is the sole unknown in that lot, but the rest are not starting material. And, no, I do not think the Skins nor the Browns are in better condition QB-wise than the Bills.

Well, decent is a pretty subjective term, so you're entitled to your opinion. The reason for bringing up the Browns and Skins is that there are other teams who (probably) can't answer that question yet either. The point is still that it's mid-March and a lot can happen before the 1st regular season game. Maybe consider giving the new head coach a couple months to decide whether his starting QB is on the roster or not.