oddly enough Drew only has had 2 bad games

daquixers

That isn't a fair statement because you are taking away his worst two games.  You have to take away everyone else's worst two games.  My guess is he is higher than 26th but still not a multimillion dollar QB.

135191[/snapback]

I would agree with that.

Too bad the QB rating doesn't account for sacks, inopportune fumbles that are returned for scores, pick sixes, redzone futility, and the way in which the previous things contribute to forcing the coaching staff to run a conservative offense incapable of lighting up the scoreboard.

QB Rating is a throwaway stat. I'm not sure John Elway even had a career rating of 85.0. Chad Pennington's rating is generally astronomical, but he has major limitations that aren't evident on a stat sheet. If the Bills run a draw play or a halfback toss on almost every third and 10+ (which they seem to do), of course Bledsoe's rating is going to look better than him throwing into double coverage. If McGahee carries the ball 50 yards to the five, then Bledsoe throws a TD pass, his QB rating goes up even though the TD was hardly extraordinary. Same thing for when a return sets the Bills up at the opponent's five yard line.

You can put out all kinds of statistics regarding Bledsoe's play and whether or not he should be playing- but the bottom line is very simplistic- he performs relatively well and gives them a chance to win almost every home game, and he performs terribly and prevents them from seriously competing in almost every road game.

Interceptions are counting towards the rating - learn the system before you guys talk.

A lot of Bledsoe's sacks are not his fault. We all know our line sucks, so how can we blame Bledsoe for the sacks. Beside's he only has been sacked 27 times this year. Thats great for him.