YAAAAAAAAY!!!! Finally something to get excited about&

Good to see that we finally signed some quality free agents in Andra Davis and Dwan Edwards. They are not splashy but they should be able to contribute next year and help the depth of this team.

Whoo Hoo! Finally a little something to "Shout" about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Bills

great signings, sures up our front 7

It makes our front 7 stronger yes... BUT it doesn't "sure it up." We still need a true NT and some depth at ILB.

Right now we have good DE's for the 3-4.... with Dwan Edwards, Marcus Stroud, Kyle Williams and Spencer Johnson

ILB- It will most likely be Andra Davis and Paul Posluszny as the starters but there is no depth

OLB- Kawika Mitchell and Aaron Schobel/Aaron Maybin as the starters with Keith Ellison, Bryan Scott (emergency OLB), Chris Draft and Nic Harris as depth. But if Schobel retires we NEED someone who has starter quality to push and compete with Maybin. But OLB looks to be solid for now BUT I would love to see us bring in someone like Keith Bulluck or Joey Porter to be a leader, preferably Bulluck as long as hes healthy.

But the NT position... We have no true NT on our roster. Its one of the most important positions in the 3-4. I would like to see us sign Gerard Warren or make a trade for Shaun Rogers

I think its time to say goodbye to Chris Kelsay unless they think he can be an effective OLB, but I think hes a little slow for that

Warren or Rogers would be nice. Then we can really try and upgrade the offense in the draft. Would be nice to be able to draft spiller/dez Bryant/ if the qbs and tackles are gone.

The thought of drafting spiller or Bryant then tebow in the 2nd. Then maybe Fox out of Miami or another tacklein the 3rd. Then we can draft a tackle in the 1st rd next year and switch this years 3rd to RT. Our offense would be look much better if Tebow could excel in the pros. I really think Chan could devise some good stuff with tebow. Could be interesting. Those that think tebow has no chance to success are gonna be surprised.

It makes our front 7 stronger yes... BUT it doesn't "sure it up." We still need a true NT and some depth at ILB.

Right now we have good DE's for the 3-4.... with Dwan Edwards, Marcus Stroud, Kyle Williams and Spencer Johnson

ILB- It will most likely be Andra Davis and Paul Posluszny as the starters but there is no depth

OLB- Kawika Mitchell and Aaron Schobel/Aaron Maybin as the starters with Keith Ellison, Bryan Scott (emergency OLB), Chris Draft and Nic Harris as depth. But if Schobel retires we NEED someone who has starter quality to push and compete with Maybin. But OLB looks to be solid for now BUT I would love to see us bring in someone like Keith Bulluck or Joey Porter to be a leader, preferably Bulluck as long as hes healthy.

But the NT position... We have no true NT on our roster. Its one of the most important positions in the 3-4. I would like to see us sign Gerard Warren or make a trade for Shaun Rogers

I think its time to say goodbye to Chris Kelsay unless they think he can be an effective OLB, but I think hes a little slow for that

I think Davis will platoon with Poz and Mitchell at ILB, making that a sudden position of strength. I think they'll add an OLB in the draft.

I like the signings today as well. We get a 3-4 experienced ILB and DE, both being needs. So we now have the front 7 taking some shape. Looks like Puz and Davis on the inside, Schobel and Maybin likely starting at OLB, with Dwan Edwards and Marcus Stroud lining up at the DE positions. If we get a NT like Dan Williams, Cam Thomas, or Terrence Cody look out! Then add a few rotational guys at LB to go with Mitchell and our front 7 is looking good. Next up, the offense.

Who is this Green guy we signed. I either read it on here or the bills official site. People have talked about him but I haven't seen the signing anywhere, or do I know who he is. All I have heard is that people think he is a lousy lineman.