Dwan Edwards signs w/ Bills

Kingfish

and who are you?

its a done deal some of you guys just have to aggrivate people. the article your quoting was old.

Two reporters are NOW indicating Schefter is wrong, no deal done, but talks are continuing.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and who are you?

its a done deal some of you guys just have to aggrivate people. the article your quoting was old.

Ummm, he asked a very reasonable question at the time because there were conflicting reports. Take a chill pill and relax. Why the hostility?

Go get the scoop, Lori! :ph34r:

Not my job. Technically not Tim's either, although I'm assuming Schefter gave him advance warning before breaking it, so he could start writing.

And before anyone gets too harsh on the BuffNews guys, I'd remind that Gaughan was the first one to report Chan Gailey's hire (although Nevergiveup did beat him to the punch here ...)

Florio is just reporting Schefters twitter about an agreement being reached and somehow adding that it has been signed.

Geez reporting in this day and age sucks. When the Bills, Lori, JW or TG report it I'll believe it.

Yes, but Florio is posting it because he believes it and it lends credibility to Schefter's report. Not that it needed it.

Not my job. Technically not Tim's either, although I'm assuming Schefter gave him advance warning before breaking it, so he could start writing.

And before anyone gets too harsh on the BuffNews guys, I'd remind that Gaughan was the first one to report Chan Gailey's hire (although Nevergiveup did beat him to the punch here ...)

good point,however It does seem that we don't get alot of Bills rumors compared to most markets

were is nevergiveup tonight ?