Peter Pan Guy Got Married A Year Ago!!!

Steely Dan

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that's called a "beard."

I did some cursory scouring, does anyone know where all this is taking place?

http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/OurWedding1.html

Yes we've finally tied the knot! We even "Pinky Swore" before King Henry VIII!!! And as you probably can imagine, the many photos, videos, and good cheer I have to share about this wonderful day is enough to push all of our computers into overload! After more than a year of considering possibilities from grand halls to a simple back yard affair, we finally decided to have our blessed day in a magical forest, where the annual Tampa Bay Renaissance Festival is held. Here we have already spent many wonderful days with friends, and it seemed the natural and perfect setting for us. So here, below is your 'Virtual' invitation! In each page, you'll find another part of the day, complete with photos, slide shows, and flash videos

:doh::doh::w00t:

http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/OurWedding1.html

Yes we've finally tied the knot! We even "Pinky Swore" before King Henry VIII!!! And as you probably can imagine, the many photos, videos, and good cheer I have to share about this wonderful day is enough to push all of our computers into overload! After more than a year of considering possibilities from grand halls to a simple back yard affair, we finally decided to have our blessed day in a magical forest, where the annual Tampa Bay Renaissance Festival is held. Here we have already spent many wonderful days with friends, and it seemed the natural and perfect setting for us. So here, below is your 'Virtual' invitation! In each page, you'll find another part of the day, complete with photos, slide shows, and flash videos

:doh::doh::w00t:

Congratulations Rfeynman on your special day. You and Pat look happy ... or her his it's name Chris?

OMG!! This is funnier than a turd in a punchbowl!! The following is an interview with him and his wife. His wife says that her friends told her he must be gay. She says he's androgynous. He calls himself a Fairy.

ETA: part 2

:w00t::thumbdown::o:wacko:

"Ten million hits on the Web site" ... and 98 percent of them are probably from here. ;)

"Ten million hits on the Web site" ... and 98 percent of them are probably from here. :thumbdown:

I wonder how many messageboards out there have that same running joke. Now I'm kind of curious about what kind of sites are used for the same purpose on other boards. There's potential here for a blog or something like that, I think.

"Ten million hits on the Web site" ... and 98 percent of them are probably from here. :w00t:

I was thinking the same thing when they said that!! :wacko:

I wish they had reported how many of his "fashions" he had sold over the internet. That would be very interesting to know. :thumbdown: