Happy B'Day to LancasterSteve

stuckincincy

Thanks everyone for the Happy Birthday well wishes. Highlite of the day when wife asked where I would like to go for dinner after we left my folks house and I replied Teds (really good hotdog place here). I think she maybe had a nice restaurant in mind and was surprised by my choice but said "Teds it is" and off we went. Good choice (-: Everyday on the way to and way back from taking care of my two 89 year young parents, I pass Teds and all the time I say to myself, tomorrow IM going make time to stop and have a couple(or more :ph34r: ) of hot dogs, a loganberry and an order of their homemade fries. Well that "tomorrow" was today. It was nice just wife and me. IM a lucky guy.

Thanks everyone for the Happy Birthday well wishes. Highlite of the day when wife asked where I would like to go for dinner after we left my folks house and I replied Teds (really good hotdog place here). I think she maybe had a nice restaurant in mind and was surprised by my choice but said "Teds it is" and off we went. Good choice (-: Everyday on the way to and way back from taking care of my two 89 year young parents, I pass Teds and all the time I say to myself, tomorrow IM going make time to stop and have a couple(or more :w00t: ) of hot dogs, a loganberry and an order of their homemade fries. Well that "tomorrow" was today. It was nice just wife and me. IM a lucky guy.

Steve, those of us who know you and call you a friend are the real lucky ones. See you and "your Lisa" in a few weeks.

Thanks everyone for the Happy Birthday well wishes. Highlite of the day when wife asked where I would like to go for dinner after we left my folks house and I replied Teds (really good hotdog place here). I think she maybe had a nice restaurant in mind and was surprised by my choice but said "Teds it is" and off we went. Good choice (-: Everyday on the way to and way back from taking care of my two 89 year young parents, I pass Teds and all the time I say to myself, tomorrow IM going make time to stop and have a couple(or more :rolleyes: ) of hot dogs, a loganberry and an order of their homemade fries. Well that "tomorrow" was today. It was nice just wife and me. IM a lucky guy.

Happy Birthday, my very good friend!!