Clarett a Bill?

JP-era

Well I think that's a BIG assumtion seeing as though the last time anyone in the NFL saw him he was 20 lbs. overweight. I don't see MC as anything more than 2nd day fodder at this time...If he worrks REAL hard, gets in shape, and runs consistantly at or around 4.5...Then he may be able to work his way into Day #1 of the Draft...

The Kid has a mountain to overcome... B)

135023[/snapback]

I bet he goes in the 3rd. Someone will do it. I hope it's not us.

Thus why I wanted David Boston last year. If anything, I say we trade Henry to Miami for Davis Boston.

134990[/snapback]

Daquixer, what did you get on the stanford-binet?

i'm constantly amazed by some of the "ideas" i read here. Your "I say..." proposal reflects:

1. a lack of understanding of the Bills organization and the kind of players they consider.

2. a lack of care that, fortunately, we're fans of a team that you can say that about.

3. a lack of awareness that there's a reason SD let him go for peanuts. THE GUY WAS CLEARLY TAKING DESIGNER ROIDS FOR YEARS AND NOW HIS BODY IS AS FRAGILE AS CHINA. He will never, EVER be a factor in the NFL again. He will continue to suffer season ending injuries. Next will be his achilles.

4. He had ONE good season in AZ. He's not all that. He has a bad attitude, a questionable work ethic, and he adds an undesirable element to team chemistry. HIS TEAM MATES HATED HIS GUTS.

5. A lack of awareness that such a trade would be so lopsided that the league would snicker and chortle.

How can you not see these things? Come on, man. There's a good reason that you don't work in NFL personnel evaluation and administration.

Travis for Boston...OMFG....

Daquixer, what did you get on the stanford-binet?

i'm constantly amazed by some of the "ideas" i read here. Your "I say..." proposal reflects:

1. a lack of understanding of the Bills organization and the kind of players they consider.

2. a lack of care that, fortunately, we're fans of a team that you can say that about.

3. a lack of awareness that there's a reason SD let him go for peanuts. THE GUY WAS CLEARLY TAKING DESIGNER ROIDS FOR YEARS AND NOW HIS BODY IS AS FRAGILE AS CHINA. He will never, EVER be a factor in the NFL again. He will continue to suffer season ending injuries. Next will be his achilles.

4. He had ONE good season in AZ. He's not all that. He has a bad attitude, a questionable work ethic, and he adds an undesirable element to team chemistry. HIS TEAM MATES HATED HIS GUTS.

5. A lack of awareness that such a trade would be so lopsided that the league would snicker and chortle.

How can you not see these things? Come on, man. There's a good reason that you don't work in NFL personnel evaluation and administration.

Travis for Boston...OMFG....

135101[/snapback]

Go back and read my first post. I said "IF ANYTHING" i trade travis for boston - i never said to make that trade ... but I would rather make that trade then making a trade for Claurett.

We trade Henry and we will be looking for a backup RB. Would you take a shot at Clarett in the 4th or later?

I say hell ya.

134987[/snapback]

That would be KzooMike and foolish. The guy hasn't played college football in a year. And What makes him ready for the NFL?

I wouldn't necessarily eliminate Clarett as a possible draft choice if he drops to the mid rounds. He's not a fe,lon. There's no evidence he's done drugs etc. There is a major attitude concern, that I would figure in my valuation of him as a player. If there are two RBs, or any two players who are rated equally and Clarett is one of them, I probably take the guy without the baggage. He's got to represent superior value in terms of physical talent and football skills relative to where I'm picking before I'd pick him.

The Bills don´t need a headache like Clarett. Come on, how many football players are already pis*ed off due to his antics? He won´t have a long career in the NFL - he´ll either get cut by a team or injured by someone.

I wouldn´t trade Travis for Boston, but I´d definitely trade him for a Miami 1st rounder in 2005 (improbable that Miami would accept it, since it´s definitely a top 5 pick) or 2006.

Henry would be to Miami what Bledsoe is to the Bills. Fool´s gold. Both don´t lead consistently their team to victory.

While I agree with you about Ralph and Tom Donahoe with 'good' guys, I wouldnt mind having a few ass-holes on our team like Terrel Owens if he is gonna give us 12 Td's like Owens has gave Philly.

Thus why I wanted David Boston last year. If anything, I say we trade Henry to Miami for Davis Boston.

134990[/snapback]

David Boston is a head case and a cancer in the locker room. Send him to New England so he can ruin their team.

Wasnt he arrested for filing a fraudulant police report? Something about the amount of merchandise stolen from his vehicle?

135008[/snapback]

Yes, he falsely claimed he had $6K (approx, can't remember specifically), worth of stuff stolen. It was said that he could have been chg'd with a felony, but since I'm not a fan of his or OSU, I didn't follow the story very closely. I can say this, if anyone thinks this low life hasn't any serious character flaws, have I got some real estate for you....

I should add that living here in Dayton, OH, I heard more about this punk than I ever cared to hear, or ever want to hear again. He's Cowboy material anyway. Maurice and Jerry Jones would make a great pair.