IQ Gap is Not Shrinking

Seems like you have an unhealthy obsession with race buddy.

And, this guy complains about data bungling and poor conclusions drawn from it...then proceeds to conclude that spending less money on education per black student will have a causal effect on IQ decrease in black students?

Based on what? For all we know, these variances could have any number of causes -> food, family, and a bunch of other stuff, and nothing to do with $$$ spent per kid. In fact, if I bet they spend the least on white kids down South, you know, the Land of Geniuses? If spending lots of $$$ on black kids makes them dumb/doesn't increase their IQ, does spending little money on them increase their IQ? WTF? Clearly $$$ has nothing to do with this. So, we have to look elsewhere.

This is hypocritical at best, and race baiting at worst, and in all cases, you are a tool for deeming this worthy of our time.

Next. But thanks though, I got to get in my far-right bashing for the month. Too bad you don't post more often, I could get all the far-left idiots off my back.

If $'s per pupil is so important, how do the children of many Asian parents, who are recent immigrants to the US, go from non-English speaking to Valedictorian of their class in a few short years? Could it be parental influences? Gee, must be eating all that rice....

This is hypocritical at best, and race baiting at worst, and in all cases, you are a tool for deeming this worthy of our time.

I take it you've been away for a while.

That's only because the heritability of the regression towards the mean is caused by error in the M1 and M2 alleles of East German scientists...

That STILL makes me laugh 3.5 times out of seven.

You're an idiot. Case closed.

Of course! You can't argue with what I said because, it's logically sound, so, out comes the name calling.

You and RI Bills fan should start a thread and see which of you is the better name caller.

Seems like you have an unhealthy obsession with race buddy.

And, this guy complains about data bungling and poor conclusions drawn from it...then proceeds to conclude that spending less money on education per black student will have a causal effect on IQ decrease in black students?

Based on what? For all we know, these variances could have any number of causes -> food, family, and a bunch of other stuff, and nothing to do with $$$ spent per kid. In fact, if I bet they spend the least on white kids down South, you know, the Land of Geniuses? If spending lots of $$$ on black kids makes them dumb/doesn't increase their IQ, does spending little money on them increase their IQ? WTF? Clearly $$$ has nothing to do with this. So, we have to look elsewhere.

Next. But thanks though, I got to get in my far-right bashing for the month. Too bad you don't post more often, I could get all the far-left idiots off my back.

So it has been deemed?