NFL Mobile: Verizon and NFL Ink Deal

MattyT

NFL Mobile Kicks Off With Verizon Wireless In April

http://news.vzw.com/news/2010/03/pr2010-03-03d.html

In addition to NFL RedZone, live Sunday Night and Thursday Night games, and NFL Network, other features of NFL Mobile on Verizon Wireless will include:

* Video: Game highlights and an extensive collection of on-demand video featuring analysis and inside access from NFL Network and NFL Films.

* Audio: Live radio broadcasts of every regular season and playoff game from both home and away teams.

* Fantasy: Access to fantasy information, news, and player and team statistics.

* Customizable NFL alerts, ringtones and graphics.

Fans will get their first taste of NFL Mobile on Verizon Wireless with one of the most anticipated sports events of the year, the NFL Draft, to be held from April 22-24. Among the content:

* Live 24/7 stream of NFL Network’s coverage of the Draft from Radio City Music Hall.

* Extensive collection of on-demand video of NFL Network analysis.

* Pick-by-pick Draft tracker updated in real time.

* In-depth prospect profiles, blogs, news and more.

Additional information on specific phones and associated pricing will be available closer to the start of the NFL season in August.

• 4 weeks later...
I have Verizon... in fact I have the Motorola DROID running on the Verizon network. My question is, how much is this service going to cost me? I already pay a $30/mo. fee for data access.

it was always free with sprint, Idk about verizon

it was always free with sprint, Idk about verizon

The mobile app was a free download and so far I have access to everything that it includes. Not sure what the premium content will be...if any.

The mobile app was a free download and so far I have access to everything that it includes. Not sure what the premium content will be...if any.

its nice tgo have with the draft tracker, and FF updates, youget updates on any new stories and breaking news concerning the bills, game updates, streaming radio broadcasts, I enjoy it alot

sprint just changed the name of it to sprint football mobile but its the same thing.

its nice tgo have with the draft tracker, and FF updates, youget updates on any new stories and breaking news concerning the bills, game updates, streaming radio broadcasts, I enjoy it alot

sprint just changed the name of it to sprint football mobile but its the same thing.

Here's what's changed for Sprint customers.

http://www.sprintusers.com/good-bye-nfl-mo...-football-live/