What I believe the Bills are planning to do about the QB situation.

They will only go into camp with four QB's, IIRC, because more than four doesn't give the QB's enough reps. So I think they're going to stay with what they have right now and draft a QB or they will cut one QB and bring in a guy to fight for a backup spot and still draft a QB. They aren't going to get a Brady Quinn or Chris Simms type QB. They already have those kinda guys on the roster. If they don't draft a QB this year they'll probably take one next year unless TE or RF really blossom under Gailey's tutelage.

So don't get your panties in a bunch just because the Bills haven't made a move for a questionable QB.

They will only go into camp with four QB's, IIRC, because more than four doesn't give the QB's enough reps. So I think they're going to stay with what they have right now and draft a QB or they will cut one QB and bring in a guy to fight for a backup spot and still draft a QB. They aren't going to get a Brady Quinn or Chris Simms type QB. They already have those kinda guys on the roster. If they don't draft a QB this year they'll probably take one next year unless TE or RF really blossom under Gailey's tutelage.

So don't get your panties in a bunch just because the Bills haven't made a move for a questionable QB.

I'm still holding out hope for McNabb.

If they don't draft a QB this year they'll probably take one next year

Bingo. They may draft a QB this year, but he ain't gonna be a starter for quite a while, if at all. Their strategy is to solidify both offensive and defensive fronts this year and supplement next year. And, I don't think they'll be a viable player in top tier free agents til at least 2012, if then.

We all know they are going to suck this year. So, they'll be in a position to draft their QB next year with a top 5 pick.

Its very likely that there are a few QB's that Chan and Buddy (Man these southern football hicks sure get some gay names....what's next...Lovie? ) would take if they're still on the board. If you're of the opinion we should draft a QB, then what just happened with Cleveland dumping BOTH of their qb's doesn't help us at all because unless they have something sneaky up their sleeve they're another team in front of us that's going to take a QB.

You make a good point that we already have mediocre guys that have shown they can win some NFL games on the roster, so free agency isn't much of an option here. In my opinion they'll pass on drafting a QB unless they love someone and trade up to get him or their guy drops to us like Big Ben did to Pitt. I think they need to invest in another LTackle because it's impossible to develop a new QB if he only has 2 seconds on every play before he's hit.

Actually I totally agree. With the increased speed of the game and players getting bigger every year, I think we need a "Stepford quarterback"! It's the only answer for the future for many teams.

I beleiver that as we speak the Bill's are experimenting with cyborg technology. Our next QB will be half man half machine. Just as soon as we can get the stupid turnoverless technology perfected. :)